*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

Ok, I'm driving over to dad's for game and pizza...see you later today.

GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:420:

I have been watching pre-game analysis all morning...and so far...it's like New England wins if they bother to put on their uniforms today. It's a given...a lock...NE wins this one.

What a bunch of dolts! Miami is going to have a winning attitude today. Watch!

I have been watching pre-game analysis all morning...and so far...it's like New England wins if they bother to put on their uniforms today. It's a given...a lock...NE wins this one.

What a bunch of dolts! Miami is going to have a winning attitude today. Watch!

Nobody is saying that.

Have you been watching the pre game stuff? Posts here.

Yep, haven't heard anyone say the pats won't move the ball today.

I understand you have to get your 15-20 reasons why the pats win in before the game. It ensures you will be able to come back and say I told ya so, if the pats win. But the pats ain't winning even if they move the ball.

The Pats win.

I hate to say that.

I just think they have more than the Fins...plus everyone is on Miami. They cover easy.

The Fins lack of handling success is a huge question that has not been answered.

BTW, if I hear one more Florida media guy talk about the weather....it is not that bad.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

I hope the Fins maul them. I just do not think they are in the Pats league...sorry.

The Fins will still be in it the last two weeks of the year. Still much alive.

I am dying to know how the Fins come out in this game...too hyped? Flat? Perfect pitch?

Sounds like Brenner is starting. Garner cannot catch a break.

I don't think I can wrap my mind around how important today's game is to me and FinNation! GO FINS!

tumblr_lhgebyZ7781qzaxefo1_500-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom