Official Patriots vs. Jacksonville thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Patriots vs. Jacksonville thread

i am refering to the last time 3 years ago when when the pats missed the playoff.

ThrowBack13 said:
i am refering to the last time 3 years ago when when the pats missed the playoff.

3 years ago? Do you even realize what your saying? That was some time ago, but as posted earlier by anditsgood, the steelers won not in all theirs in a row or the 49ers or the cowboys either, so what is your point?

BradyGodofFish said:
yes it was :bravo: Jags have a great defense too, I think our practice squad might have won the game too. :sidelol:

no they would of lost by one :sidelol:

BradyGodofFish said:
well if dont win this year what if we win next year ? or the year after? is the dynasty dead then? or is it a new dynasty? :)
You sound like the Dallas fans in the mid-to-late 90's.

i dont see how anyone, with a straight face, can say the pats arent the luckiest team you will ever see.

fumble forward for a first-down? jimmy smith drops an easy 3rd down pass? and that ben watson TD? the odds of those three things happening in succession...but it seems common place now if you watch the pats.

take the buccaneers. they were popping balls out all game and could not fall on one. as soon as watson lost the ball, i said to my friend, "of course the pats will get it back..."

just go ahead and pick any scenario you want and the pats will somehow end up with the ball or the score.

Maynard said:
i dont see how anyone, with a straight face, can say the pats arent the luckiest team you will ever see.

fumble forward for a first-down? jimmy smith drops an easy 3rd down pass? and that ben watson TD? the odds of those three things happening in succession...

That works both ways. The Patriots could have scored a touchdown at the end of the first half if the receiver hadn't botched the play.

phinfan13 said:
You sound like the Dallas fans in the mid-to-late 90's.

not at all, I was just curious if the pats don't win this year why alot of people feel the dynasty is over, because all the other dynasties (49ers/cowboys/Pitt etc.)won over a certain time frame, just like the Pats are doing, so if not this year maybe next year so the dynasty continues thats all. :)

BradyGodofFish said:
not at all, I was just curious if the pats don't win this year why alot of people feel the dynasty is over, because all the other dynasties (49ers/cowboys/Pitt etc.)won over a certain time frame, just like the Pats are doing, so if not this year maybe next year so the dynasty continues thats all. :)

I think we think, we will, starting next year, contend with you on even ground. It is likely we will play each other three times a year for a while.

BradyGodofFish said:
I actually don't mind if NE gets to the Superbowl...and loses, so that they fall under the same syndrome that the past 5 losers have.

Back
Top Bottom