**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. BEARS GAME THREAD** | Page 103 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. BEARS GAME THREAD**

Well, not a lot to feel good about. We looked really ragged in all aspects.

We need every minute of this preseason.

I will be interested to see how our secondary plays the next game after Saban gives them a talkin to, hopefully they at least show a lil more aggression on defense.

Oh well, means nothing we know what we have to do now. Berlin did look better than he did in the practice on friday. To Jacksonville we go!

After watching the game, we still have alot of work to do on both sides of the ball. Our DB's are gonna hurt us alot this season and i didn't see a good running game. Ferrote did really good by moving the ball and both Rosenfels and Berlin did good. A rookie cost of the game, so you can't be too hard on him.

im so pist i wanted to win to show the phins r good but no they hada do sumtin stupid 51 sec. left and they go deep go over the damn middle short

im still proud to bleed aqua and orange

PaPhinz said:
I will be interested to see how our secondary plays the next game after Saban gives them a talkin to, hopefully they at least show a lil more aggression on defense.

I will be even more interested in the O line. In the first quarter, they were getting slammed :lol:

Saban definately wanted to see what we had with our receiving game. 16 players with at least one catch for 353 yards.

Back
Top Bottom