**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. BEARS GAME THREAD** | Page 104 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. BEARS GAME THREAD**

darn, at least its preseason, now let me ask who impressed you, who didint impress, let me start

Impressed:

1) Boston
2) Eiland
3) Daniels
4) Berlin
5) Frerotte
6) L.Diamond
7) Gilmore

Didnt:

1) Roth
2) Wright
3) SECONDARY~!!!

Hey hell of a time : !st preseason would have been nice to win but we learned alot!

Boston looked good!
Gus showed his experience
Crowder nice
Sage solid
Berlin (Suprise he could focus so well)
chambers (play maker)
Diamond (look forward to more next wk)
special teams (not bad)

PhinDude88 said:
After watching the game, we still have alot of work to do on both sides of the ball. Our DB's are gonna hurt us alot this season and i didn't see a good running game. Ferrote did really good by moving the ball and both Rosenfels and Berlin did good. A rookie cost of the game, so you can't be too hard on him.

D-Line and DB's need a lot of working. O-Line looked sloppy at first but improved later. Martin made some good blocks. The QBs did well, even Berlin who was 11/14 but probably shouldn't have called the same play again and again. The D caught on and picked it off. Ricky is decently considering the O-Line played terribly and for a while was the only RB to not have negative yardage. But he needs to add bulk.

Diamond definitely surprised me played very well....I also liked what I saw out of Boston...played better than i expected

kingnate85 said:
Our defense let this one go giving up that 11 point lead with 10 minutes left.

Don't forget that these guys are third stringers.

I think our next preseason game our o-line should let someone through on purpose (not that they need to do it on purpose based on tonight), and let Feeley or Gus or whoever drop kick the guy in the chest like in The Replacements to set the tone :D

Shame we didn't win, but hey its preseason. We have a lot to work on. I wasn't very impressed with the O-Line, they seemed to be just like last year's unit. Hopefully four more preseason games and the coaching of Houck can improve that.

Feeley was very dissapointing, but I thought Frerotte actually did quite well. Seemed like he had a good feel in the pocket. It is way to early to name a starting QB, but Frerotte has a huge early lead.

Boston looked good out there, and so did Gilmore.

Lee needs to be cut.

The guy who really impressed me was Diamond.

game

Impressed the QBs and WRs the Line didn't look as bad as last year.

now for the not impressed.

the secondary sucks they were a step behind the whole game.

man I hope they can do something in a hurry there will be many more 300 passing yard games vs our D.

MY QB Chart

1. Gus
2. Sage
3. AJ

Gus has a huge lead as the starter he just looks like he just has more control of the game out there.

Same old story for Berlin at the end.

I liked the play of Diamond, Farmer, Holmes, Martin, Boston, and Gilmore
I didn't like the play of....well...almost everyone else :lol: :goof:
No really, there was some good and some bad. There is still a long way to go, and the team that will open the season will look NOTHING like what we saw tonight.

Hey, it's the very first preseason game for a practically new team and staff, I'm not complaining. We were at the least and most competitive. I'm very happy with our QBs and O overall. If Brock wasn't Fiedlerlike we wouldn't be so hard on our guys. I'm quite happy, though I am looking for us to improve more and more every PS game from here on.

P.S. I wasn't sure but that QB tackle Roth made after Hutchinson ran around for a bit like yeah, was that a sack? =)

Back
Top Bottom