**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. PATRIOTS GAME THREAD** | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. PATRIOTS GAME THREAD**

Now watch the blowhards at ESPN and elsewhere characterize this as a "trap" game that the Pats "overlooked" or "slept through"... or any other way to say they just goofed... and make zero mention of the Dolphins outplaying them and dealing NE a legitimate loss.

Everyone will now start making excuses for the Pats, but we know the truth.

Just emailed my Pissriot fan mom the pic of calvin pissin' on the Pats logo cause she's been raggin on me all year about the Phins. Merry Xmas Pissriot fans!!!!!! None of my relatives will even dare mention football this weekend now- the Pissriot fair weather fans!!! LOL!!!!!!

Man T. Brown needs to go back to offense. He got man handled one on one with Derrius. That was the mismatch and Feeley picked that up well. D. Thompson, from dog house to SportsCenter highlights.

REAL MEN wear ORANGE!

I guess thats what i get for tossing it across the room.
Like i said it was worth it!
I havent felt this good about a Miami win since...I cant even remember.
At least i know what to ask Santa now.
:yes:
:woot:
TX-FinFan said:
What???? Huh???? Feeley is getting better. How can you not see??
By the way sucks you broke your chair. :lol:

I'm in shock....I need to find someone to do a shot with.....and them I am calling my good friend who is a patsie fan to rub it in...

yankeehillbilly said:
I think Bates just made a case for himself for the HC job. I still hope Saban gets it but I think the decision might be a little harder now.
D. Coordinator would be great!! What a smooth transition that would be. The discipline level has improved significantly. Still needs a bit of work but let's not be a buzz kill right?

According to ESPN, now, all of a sudden "The Miami coaching job is one of the top 5 jobs in the NFL"... and "Whoever it is who takes over is inheriting some good personnel... they're not a lost cause by any means"...

Open mouth, insert foot, ESPN.

Man this sure feels good. JT was all choked up after the game as was I. This guy gives a $h-t!
Great gutsy game Phins. Well done!!!

jtown777 said:
Man this sure feels good. JT was all choked up after the game as was I. This guy gives a $h-t!
Great gutsy game Phins. Well done!!!

The great thing about him is that when the game is on the line he's gonna put some pressure on the QB.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
According to ESPN, now, all of a sudden "The Miami coaching job is one of the top 5 jobs in the NFL"... and "Whoever it is who takes over is inheriting some good personnel... they're not a lost cause by any means"...

Open mouth, insert foot, ESPN.

You said it dude. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom