**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. SAINTS GAME THREAD** | Page 132 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. SAINTS GAME THREAD**

It amazes me when we have 3 wins, compared to 0 at this time last year, that people start threads like this.

We needed this win and we are still in the race for our division. We just need to hope for some good play and a little luck.

BlitPhinFan said:
One thing I have noticed we have been VERY balanced on offense this game. 28 running plays and 28 passing plays. Fantastic!

ricky has 17 attempts and ronnie has 22 attempts. your math is a little fuzzy.

BlitPhinFan said:
One thing I have noticed we have been VERY balanced on offense this game. 28 running plays and 28 passing plays. Fantastic!

That's a much better ratio than what we've seen lately. Look at the result too. When this team runs, they win!

BlitPhinFan said:

That's actually not balanced. That means we're run heavy, but if that's what we do best than that's fine for me... ;)

Good job...Now Saban let ricky run so he can get 100 yards...That will shut everyone up...

guys, doesn't look like Ricky will get his 100.....

BUT

don't forget to check out VAMPIRE BATS after the game! ONLY on CBS...

(could they think of a better name/idea for a movie?)

Back
Top Bottom