**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. SAINTS GAME THREAD** | Page 133 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. SAINTS GAME THREAD**

BlitPhinFan said:
One thing I have noticed we have been VERY balanced on offense this game. 28 running plays and 28 passing plays. Fantastic!
Ricky and Ronnie combined have 40 running plays and 28 passing plays.

ASUFinFan said:
dolphins are the worst team i haver ever seeen. If Gus Ferrote starts next weeek its going to be the last game I watch this year. sorrry guys but i have to vent somehow. This team is about 10 years from competing, absolutly a joke of a team. cant score a touchdown against the saints...HA. I know we are rebuilding but there is no reason we should be worse than last years team and we are somhow believe it or now, fiedler is better than ferrote that is for sure. he completes passes and can at least use his feet to run, ferrote is just horrible

Oh well, at least you can maybe do some outdoor activities. So long!

aqualuv said:
My reply was referring to the crap comment. I made no comments about Sage. I would expect as much from a someone who has their *** owned by Duke.
Sarcasm, yet another service I offer for free.

nah, I think Sage has a young and fresh arm with more accuracy. I say put in Sage!

texasPHINSfan said:
guys, doesn't look like Ricky will get his 100.....

BUT

don't forget to check out VAMPIRE BATS after the game! ONLY on CBS...

(could they think of a better name/idea for a movie?)
:lol:

Dammit...no more NO timeouts...we'll probably kneel now. Oh well....one hell of a game by the R&R express!!! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

death7star said:
ricky has 17 attempts and ronnie has 22 attempts. your math is a little fuzzy.

That happened while I was posting genius. If you will notice... it has changed again! :tongue:

EDIT:
Doh... man. Okay I was off. Man. I think I left my thinking cap in the bottom of that last bottle of Killians! :lol:

R. Brown 23 106 0 35
R. Williams 17 82 0 16
Great stats...but another great stat is 5 sacks and an interception by our defense

Back
Top Bottom