*** OFFICIAL PITTSBURGH STEELERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PITTSBURGH STEELERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
As in, you're there, and it's packed with Steeler fans?

I see Jones / Foster aren't inactive.. who is the backup tackle in a pinch? Since Young is out?

Yes Im here and yes its filled with Steelers fans Travis. I expected alot but there are tons. Thats what you get for the product we put on the field.

Yes Im here and yes its filled with Steelers fans Travis. I expected alot but there are tons. Thats what you get for the product we put on the field.

No shock there. Even more so later in the year when cold weather teams come to Miami to play. I mean who wouldn't want to go to Miami in December if you live in Massachusetts or Minnesota?

It's a nice day here in the mid-Atlantic. I'd still prefer to be on the beach.

If we get a tunsil injury and a starting tackle id have to think they would move bushrod out there given young is inactive

Hope like heck tunsil doesnt get hurt today

Knowing our luck we will lose a plan a starter on the oline in the first quarter

Ajayi should start he earned it last week...foster get the other run...reward hard effort and solid play

I wish foster was not active. He's just taking snaps from the young guys that will be here next year

Ozzy rules

I wish foster was not active. He's just taking snaps from the young guys that will be here next year

Ozzy rules
Dude should get the hook real quick if he doesn't produce. I would rather see Ajayi and Drake and see what they have as a combo.

Dude should get the hook real quick if he doesn't produce. I would rather see Ajayi and Drake and see what they have as a combo.

This is probably going to be a transition type year for Drake learnig playing some etc. Foster will stay healthy for how long? Ajayi will get plenty of carries through the season so worse case Foster spells him some.

Drake is a damn 3rd down back type...run draws delays screens off tackle and wide with him...you can set your watch to those calls just about

Have to go with the inside the tackles options to keep teams off tells...plus ajayi given our soft guards may provide some pop

Run some draws with ajayi and foster on 2nd and long to limit the sticks exposure...teams will give you yards like that with how they play it but you just have to take them...what you dont wsnt to get twisted is into thinking cause your ypc is solid driven off of draws and delays that you can run the damn ball well in everything else

They drive fools gold numbers that stat types love to regurgitate

This is probably going to be a transition type year for Drake learnig playing some etc. Foster will stay healthy for how long? Ajayi will get plenty of carries through the season so worse case Foster spells him some.

Gase sure has more patience than I do. I want to see our young guys play. Lol!

Good luck to whosever watching. Not sure I can do it today...

Albert - perhaps you can start the Wave every time we get a 1st down?

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Good luck to whosever watching. Not sure I can do it today...
i don't blame you. Watching our offense is like watching paint dry.

This is the right opponent to get aggressive with the playcalling on offense...gase has to understand playing for fgs isnt gonna work...you have the plan a starting 5 on the oline trust them and take your shots

Every punt today is gonna feel like a gut punch...play to win...go for it on 4th and short...

I sure hope they worked a lot of zone concepts in game preparation...cause pitts gonna sit in it...they know if they come out of it they will get torched

What's the weather like at the stadium Albert? Looked rainy in pregame shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom