*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kastofsna120 said:
give carroll a month to prepare for a game and that defense will play lights out. he got an extra week for UCLA and they shutdown one of the highest scoring offenses in the country. young has no shot. the coaches are too smart and the speed is too much
lights out :lol: when have they ever played lights out before? get real, they didn't shut down UCLA. if you were watching that game you saw that Olsen was just missing all of his passes, anybody can shut down a QB who can't hit anybody

now let me give you the facts,

Texas averages more points than USC, more rushing yards and have a higher passer rating but the side of the ball that I think Texas has the edge on is defense. without a doubt Texas has a better D than USC. they average giving up just 14 point per game and they give up 280 total yards per game.

This will be a high scoring game and Texas will win because they have the better defense, just watch tonight and I'll be back tomorrow to say I told you so

Here is my basic Game track

Texas

Young Passes for 247 yards and rushes for 68 more, 2 Passing TD's and 1 Rushing

Running Backs combined get 19 carries for 117 yards and another TD

Texas also kicks a field goal

USC

Reggie Bush and Lindell White end up just over 100 yards combined probally around 113, but each do score a TD

Special Teams Scores a TD

Leinart 22 of 47 passing 0 TD's and 1 INT on the game

Final Score

Texas- 31
USC- 21

nick1 said:
now let me give you the facts,

Texas averages more points than USC, more rushing yards and have a higher passer rating but the side of the ball that I think Texas has the edge on is defense. without a doubt Texas has a better D than USC. they average giving up just 14 point per game and they give up 280 total yards per game.

This will be a high scoring game and Texas will win because they have the better defense, just watch tonight and I'll be back tomorrow to say I told you so

And if you didn't tell us so, will you be back tomorrow to eat your crow?

Alex22 said:
Reggie Bush and Lindell White end up just over 100 yards combined probally around 113

Are you saying that together they both only 113 yrds or that each one has that total?

ckparrothead said:
And if you didn't tell us so, will you be back tomorrow to eat your crow?
I'll be back if I'm wrong but I don't think I am, I have a good feeling about Texas this game

ether79 said:
Are you saying that together they both only 113 yrds or that each one has that total?
I think he is saying total and I don't agree with his statement on that. Reggie Bush is too good to be held down. but I don't like to predict stats, thats over doing it a bit I think. All I'm predicting is a Texas win and a MVP for Young

ether79 said:

Combined they only have 113 yards but reggie has a huge punt return for a TD

Texas has the speed to catch reggie and almost always they make the tackle on with the first man, I expect Reggie to be frustrated early in this game because the texas defense will contain him

Alex22 said:
Combined they only have 113 yards but reggie has a huge punt return for a TD

Texas has the speed to catch reggie and almost always they make the tackle on with the first man, I expect Reggie to be frustrated early in this game because the texas defense will contain him
How do you think the Texas D will contain him? Have they faced a player as dynamic as Bush? Or a team that is as talent as USC? I think it would be hard to say that the Texas D will shut down USCs offense.

I Hope the game is close in the final 3 minutes. Honestly USC will win by 20 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom