*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ether79 said:
How do you think the Texas D will contain him? Have they faced a player as dynamic as Bush? Or a team that is as talent as USC? I think it would be hard to say that the Texas D will shut down USCs offense.

Texas has the best defensive line USC has faced this year and the probally the fastest LB's and maybe the best Tackleing secondary

The real question is has bush faced a more complete defense than texas

Alex22 said:
Texas has the best defensive line USC has faced this year and the probally the fastest LB's and maybe the best Tackleing secondary

Well I guess we will just have to see, but you have put yourself out on a big limb with what you have said about this game.

Also Alex22, I remember you saying that "Texas will crush USC by at least 16" a week ago. Now its only 10?

Alex22 said:

My high football team defense would be good to if they played the teams in Texas schedule. They played lame ducks.

ether79 said:
Also Alex22, I remember you saying that "Texas will crush USC by at least 16" a week ago. Now its only 10?

I responded to that in another thread

I was really hyped at the time and made a really really bold prediction with that, once I settled down I chose 10

Amars said:
My high football team defense would be good to if they played the teams in Texas schedule. They played lame ducks.

Really thats funny because Texas Played some very good offensive teams

Here is the comparason vs ranked opponents on how many points they allowed *top 25 ranked at the time they played*

Ohio state- 22 points
Colorodo-17
Texas Tech-17

Then they played colorodo when they were unranked and gave up 3 points in a 70-3 route

Here is USC's schudule

Oregon-13
Arizona State-28
Notre Dame-31
Fresno State- 42
UCLA-19

Texas has a much better defense, and even the unranked teams Texas played were much tougher than USC's

Alex22 said:

Here is the comparason vs ranked opponents on how many points they allowed *top 25 ranked at the time they played*

Ohio state- 22 points
Colorodo-17
Texas Tech-17

Then they played colorodo when they were unranked and gave up 3 points in a 70-3 route

Here is USC's schudule

Oregon-13
Arizona State-28
Notre Dame-31
Fresno State- 42
UCLA-19

Texas has a much better defense, and even the unranked teams Texas played were much tougher than USC's

USCs opponents were head and shoulders above Texas's opponents this year. Texas played Ohio State, thats it.

Alex22 said:

Ohio state- 22 points
Colorodo-17
Texas Tech-17

Here is USC's schudule

Oregon-13
Arizona State-28
Notre Dame-31
Fresno State- 42
UCLA-19

Don't compare schedules please. As far as offenses go every one of those teams USC plays have a much better offense than anyone Texas plays, given the QB situation at the time of the Tex v. OSU game.

Alex22 said:

Ohio state- 22 points
Colorodo-17
Texas Tech-17

Here is USC's schudule

Oregon-13
Arizona State-28
Notre Dame-31
Fresno State- 42
UCLA-19

Texas didnt beat Ohio State. Ohio State beat themselves with the freakin turnovers.

lol, the best offense texas has faced was an ohio state offense with no set quarterback. the best quarterback was cody hodges. good luck with leinart and the game

I dont hate or love either team, but i hope Texas wins just to stop the USC ball washing before it becomes a full fledged ball massaging by the media

35 straight wins and 3 straight National champions, and people are complaining about the media washing USCs balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom