*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kastofsna120 said:
which explains why he made it as pennington is great at throwing the deep pass

I know you like Chad....but he has a reputation as a weak armed QB.....sheezh you defend them all dont you.

Dolphins_SR66 said:
I know you like Chad....but he has a reputation as a weak armed QB.....sheezh you defend them all dont you.
nothing to defend. pennington had the best completion percentage of passes 15+ yards down the field in the NFL. that's not opinion, that's a fact. pennington completes deep balls

kastofsna120 said:
nothing to defend. pennington had the best completion percentage of passes 15+ yards down the field in the NFL. that's not opinion, that's a fact. pennington completes deep balls

Can you post the pic of those Texas Cheerleaders??

i believe there's one poster here who mentioned Texas "has no shot tonight"... i guess they have the Horns right where they want them... lulling them into a false sense of securitai....

kastofsna120 said:
clear.gif

Wow the only real teams on that list are Oregon,Virginia Tech, and Notre Dame

and none of them are as good as texas

And if you plan on getting in a shootout like vs Fresno prepare to lose

All those other teams lost focus, this is the big game Texas wont roll over like those guys did

PressCoverage said:
i believe there's one poster here who mentioned Texas "has no shot tonight"... i guess they have the Horns right where they want them... lulling them into a false sense of securitai....
clear.gif

Man that Budweiser song is so good. So emotional.

kastofsna120 said:

wait... nyjunc? is that you? ya big lug... missed ya...

no matter who wins this game, matt leinart will be completely exposed in the nfl next year, he is good and will be a average pro but he is way overhyped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom