*** OFFICIAL SEAHAWKS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 81 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL SEAHAWKS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

GREAT win, and a GREAT drive by Tannehill to win the game. I got both things I wanted- Tannehill progression and a big W. Plus the Steelers are losing, so this is shaping up nice for us today.

Charles Clay really played well today. I hope he steps up like this for the rest of the season.

Great win guys, Tannehill really stepped up in the 4th. But I gotta give HUGE props to our defense with that final stop, that was big.

good win today boys. no need to talk playoffs, we have some meat coming up in the schedule.

that being said, it was nice to see reggie and DT have a solid game. thats some pretty good YPC averages. clay, its about time bud. good to see you again... there was about 5 times where I thought the team would fold. nice resolve, good fight.

tannehill congrats on your franchise rookie passing record, and congrats on your come from behind win. great team win today... shout out to the defense for holding the beast marshwn lynch in check...

good day to be a dolphins fan!

If you were not impressed today by Wilson than you have no clue about football. He was the reason his team was in the game.

And he's more clutch then Tannehill too, right? Trying supporting your own team.

Back
Top Bottom