***Official Senior Bowl Thread*** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Senior Bowl Thread***

All right Whitehurst, outshine Cutler big man!

Caps said:
Whitehurst looks pretty good so far. If we miss out on Cutler I wouldn't mind taking him as a project.

why does he look good? 2 of his WRs did a good job by adjusting to his fluttering lack of accuracy ball.

now that was a good throw, giving the WR a chance to go up and get it. first good throw by him IMO.

Caps said:
Whitehurst looks ok so far. If we miss out on Cutler I wouldn't mind taking him as a project.

I like him too, what round is he expected to go in?

How about Croyle bomb sure freaking impress me,also Whitehurst had a nice pass for a TD....Seems like there are better Qb's then we thought

Nappy Roots said:
why does he look good? 2 of his WRs did a good job by adjusting to his fluttering lack of accuracy ball.

now that was a good throw, giving the WR a chance to go up and get it. first good throw by him IMO.

I said he looks OK, not great, just OK. He's got the tools and with some good coaching, which we can provide, I think he could be a solid starter some day. He just needs to improve his accuracy and decision making.

Caps said:
I said he looks OK, not great, just OK. He's got the tools and with some good coaching, which we can provide, I think he could be a solid starter some day.

well actually you said "pretty good", its all good though.

Back
Top Bottom