Official Spurs vs. Jazz Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Spurs vs. Jazz Thread

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
So, after tonight's Spurs win in game 6 (:tongue: @ Suns fans) ... does anyone out there really believe that the Jazz can stop the dominance that is the San Antonio Spurs?

Well, I've achieved a 1-star. I wonder if it's from someone upset that I jumped the gun (understandable) ... or if it's from (insert Suns fan's name here) ... hmmm.

:lol:

Careful what you predict. I did the same thing last year.

laclip5jd-1.jpg

To bad Lakers collapse against the Suns even being up 3-1.

I think the Jazz are getting shorted by a lot of folks. They've got the frontcourt size and depth to rotate guys on Duncan, they've shown some real toughness in winning a pair of big-time road games (game 4 at Golden State, game 7 at Houston), and they're playing extremely well right now.

should be interesting. If the Jazz want to win the series, Okur is going to have to be the difference on offense.

should be interesting. If the Jazz want to win the series, Okur is going to have to be the difference on offense.

Okur presents a matchup problem for the Spurs. If he gets hot from the outside and forces Duncan to come out and challenge him, Carlos Boozer could have a field day underneath. If they play Cheap Shot Rob on Okur, though, Okur can post him up all day.

I don't believe the Spurs are much of a zone team, but that might be helpful in this series; they can't afford to have Duncan consistently playing 20 feet from the hoop on defense.

i think this is a great match up. Jazz match up pretty well with the Spurs. so its not going to be a blow out series.

It should be a great series as long as there are no cheap shots.:wink:

Go Jazz.

i know there are a lot of spurs fans in this forum, so it will be very sad for you guys when the jazz win the series....

all kidding aside, hopefully this will be a great series, im always a lil worried about the spurs, but dont short change the jazz.

hey wheres domizzo?

Back
Top Bottom