***Official Steelers at Bengals Game Thread*** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Steelers at Bengals Game Thread***

Fish_Fan4Life said:
I just started watching a while ago and missed the Palmer injury. What happened to him? Is he out for the game?

he got hit in the knee by a DL. He's gonna be out for a long time :(

BlitPhinFan said:

I swear, at the local bar, whenever the Steelers pick up 2 yards on a shovel pass they start screaming and cheering as if Anna Kournikova's skirt blew up on the tennis court. EVERYTHING is amplified.

Ladies and gentleman, we have a shootout. Now, can Kitna keep this going? Will Palmer be back in the second half? Will I get laid before training camp?

More at 11.

RobFins2005 said:
I swear, at the local bar, whenever the Steelers pick up 2 yards on a shovel pass they start screaming and cheering as if Anna Kournikova's skirt blew up on the tennis court. EVERYTHING is amplified.

I feel your pain. I live in Ohio so I get to hear from fans from both Ohio teams and Steelers fans. I can't stand the Steelers and their fans, never could.

RobFins2005 said:
Ladies and gentleman, we have a shootout. Now, can Kitna keep this going? Will Palmer be back in the second half? Will I get laid before training camp?

More at 11.

:lol:

Is it me or does Ben Roethlisberger look BAKED every game?

I wouldn't be surprised if he brings little baggies of sticky icky into the locker room with him. Maybe that's why he's so relaxed in the pocket.

Back
Top Bottom