**OFFICIAL** Super Bowl Game Thread | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL** Super Bowl Game Thread

Originally posted by Dolfan954
Ah...another converted one. Welcome to the darkside son. :lol:

Damnit CW, you could've supported my case. You know how much we hate your team. :)
:lol:
I dont hate you guys right now...Pats have reserved all the hate in my heart right now:fire:

Don't hate the Pats.....hate Fox and Kasay. 2 of the biggest bonehead plays I've EVER seen in the SB. Couldn't believe my eyes.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
:lol:
I dont hate you guys right now...Pats have reserved all the hate in my heart right now:fire:
you had to know it was gonna happen, the pats have won that way all year. kasay has been kicking the daylights out of the ball all year, then the last one is out of bounds.
ricky manning has been one of the best DB's in the league this year and tonight he couldn't stay on his feet.
the pats are gonna say how good they were, but i look at it as being lucky!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dolfan954
Ah...another converted one. Welcome to the darkside son. :lol:

Damnit CW, you could've supported my case. You know how much we hate your team. :)

Oh I am not converted I have hated the Bills with a passion all those years, I live outside of Buffalo so it was even worse, it's just that as much as I hated them I can admit I had respect for them, they were a good team, the Patriots are an ok team who got alot of breaks in their wins. If not for that I could respect what they accomplished this year, especially with all the injuries. But because of the breaks they have gotten I don't believe they are.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Oh I am not converted I have hated the Bills with a passion all those years, I live outside of Buffalo so it was even worse, it's just that as much as I hated them I can admit I had respect for them, they were a good team, the Patriots are an ok team who got alot of breaks in their wins. If not for that I could respect what they accomplished this year, especially with all the injuries. But because of the breaks they have gotten I don't believe they are.
i had no feeling about the bills, until my half-sister married one. so i've met a bills fan up close, now i hate em!:yell:

Back
Top Bottom