**OFFICIAL** Super Bowl Game Thread | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL** Super Bowl Game Thread

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

I would in a heartbeat, I hate this team more then I ever hated the Bills.
Time has healed your wounds I guess. All you need to do is watch that '92 AFC championship game to remind you of the Bills hatred. :cry:

Originally posted by Dolfan954
Oh hell no! You take that back right now! :lol: It seems you've forgotten how much we hated those damn Bills. Kelly, Thurman, Bruce Sm... :barf: nevermind I can't finish. ;)

I know but as Janet's boob said, "What have you done for me lately"

Time has healed your wounds I guess. All you need to do is watch that '92 AFC championship game to remind you of the Bills hatred. :cry:

Don't need to rewatch it I was there, was my first game ever. That game will always be stuck in my mind as a disapointment. The real thing is I did hate that team but I can admit they were a good team, the Patriots are not.

I can't say the refs were a factor. They were fairly balanced in their calls. Both sides got away with stuff.

Fox Fox Fox Fox Fox Fox Fox Fox Fux Fux Fux Fux!!!!!

If this team becomes a Dynasty they will be one of the weakest dynasty teams ever.
True. This is a different definition of dynasty. A dynasty in this era isn't a team like the 49ers or Cowboys of old. Now, it's teams that find a way to win...have a good staff together who are excellent talent evaluators, good coaching staff. You can't have a lot of superstars on one team for long because of the cap, so you have to have people in the organization who know how to draft...and work the cap.

Two SB wins in 3 years and the Pats DID NOT mortgage the future. Think about that. They are trendsetters. Everyone in the league is going to try and emulate them now.

I know but as Janet's boob said, "What have you done for me lately"
:lol: Just my opinion though. Bills hate is still deeper. It goes way back. What have the Pats done to REALLY break our hearts? Not much compared to the Bills.

True. This is a different definition of dynasty. A dynasty in this era isn't a team like the 49ers or Cowboys of old. Now, it's teams that find a way to win...have a good staff together who are excellent talent evaluators, good coaching staff. You can't have a lot of superstars on one team for long because of the cap, so you have to have people in the organization who know how to draft...and work the cap.

Two SB wins in 3 years and the Pats DID NOT mortgage the future. Think about that. They are trendsetters. Everyone in the league is going to try and emulate them now.
not only that, but they have 2 first rounders, 2 second rounders, and they'll have Roosevelt Colvin and David Patten back---there is no god:(

:lol: Just my opinion though. Bills hate is still deeper. It goes way back. What have the Pats done to REALLY break our hearts? Not much compared to the Bills.

OH OK you convinced me :billsbite :nesucks: Is that better :lol:

I badly wanna beat the **** outta some Pat's fans...I know it won't make the pain go away, but it'll help

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
i love aerosmith.......they sounded good although steven tyler was mixing his voice up purposely......if you listen to the original recording of "dream on" or anything from toys in the attic era his voice was that deep sound that he switched in and out of...........i personally applaud aerosmith ive seen them 4 times in concerts and they kick major tail......they are in their late fifties i believe....and they OWN the stones

so you've seen them 4 whole times and they own the stones?thats why they had to team up with kiss to sell out 15,000 seat venues. and they couldn't even do that.

maybe you should see who the largest ticket sales tour was this year before even putting sellout commercial overplayed aerosmith in same breath as the rolling stones.

guess you missed the australian leg of licks tour when joe perry said he emulated keiths guitar playing. the clips are at stones site and since your the big concert goer you can use your concert stub number to register and gain access to view that and azillion other clips that may enlighten you.

your nuts.

tylers voice has been doing that all tour check some of the revues of tour and you will see he has been battling a vocal cord problem for well over 2 years now.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

not only that, but they have 2 first rounders, 2 second rounders, and they'll have Roosevelt Colvin and David Patten back---there is no god:(
I forgot to mention that also. People don't give them credit because they don't dominate like the dynasties of old. What they don't realize is that we won't see that again. All the rules the league have made sets everything up so that the league is more competitive. Like I said, the good teams draft well.

Relying on free agency to solve your problems is like continually making repairs to and old car instead of buying a new one.

I badly want to beat the **** outta some Pat's fans...I know it won't make the pain go away, but it'll help

:roflmao: Lets get the Pats fans.......:fire:

OH OK you convinced me :billsbite :nesucks: Is that better :lol:
Ah...another converted one. Welcome to the darkside son. :lol:

Damnit CW, you could've supported my case. You know how much we hate your team. :)

I badly wanna beat the **** outta some Pat's fans...I know it won't make the pain go away, but it'll help
Go home you drunk. :tongue:

:roflmao: Lets get the Pats fans.......:fire:
:lol:

man, I'm trying hard to laugh right now, cause I know when I get up tomorrow(most likely from the floor:lol: ), it's going to be a miserable day

Back
Top Bottom