Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here!

.....N.E 26 PHI 10....NE Defense just to good for Mcnaab(who is not a godd pocket passer)..he throws 2 pics and the ring falls...Mike Vrabel MVP 1 int 12 tackles 2 sacks 1ff..

EAGLES - 24

PATRIOTS - 20

I think the Eagles defense is stronger than the Patriots. That will be the deciding factor today IMO. They're underdogs as well, and that will only make Philly hungrier....

PHINZ RULE!!! :evil:

i was rooting for a Falcons / Steelers SB two weeks ago... so if i hafta root for either team.. it would be the Eagles. I can't stand their fans.. almost as bad as Jet fans in my area of NJ. The only reason I'd root for the pats would be to keep another team from getting a taste.. But these are the Pats!! Lets end this Right Now. Come next year this Pats team won't be quite the same. It's over. Pats fans have become spoiled brats. Fly Eagles, Fly 2nite!!

What team have you wanted to lose the SB the most?

For me, it is definately the Pats this year. I would like nothing more than a 49-0 a** kicking by the Eagles...and maybe TO can go stomp on the Pats logo in the endzone, that would be nice.

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three years ago the Rams were the heavily favored NFC powerhouse. Oops..:eek:

This year its time for the Pats mini dynasty to come to an end, starting tonight.

Eagles 24 Patriots 17:fire: :fire:

Pats 31-14.The top NFC teams dont match up with the top AFC teams IMO.
The Eagles have too many flaws which the Pats will exploit.

Just as well.Maybe the Eagles will feel the need to trade up with those 5 first day picks in order to get that missing player.

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove seeing division rivals lose big games. Especially if it's in a game like the Super Bowl.:D

Back
Top Bottom