Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here!

Rumor Belicheck to retire if pats win

Just listening to WFAN in NY not to long ago and they brought up a interview with belicheck in GQ in august that he was quoted of saying he did not want to coach alot longer and he will retire when people least expect it, radio folks felt that with the third bowl and coaching changes that he may pass the reigns over to romeo crennel, just interesting info first i ever heard of it

He's scared of having to face a Saban coached team. I would run away with my tail between my legs too if I was him.;)

Friend of mine is a big Pats fan and he said he's heard that rumor alot lately too.

dumb....dumb....rumor

MOD EDit: Take 24 to figure out how to act here.

Megatron said:
He's scared of having to face a Saban coached team. I would run away with my tail between my legs too if I was him.;)
I would lose some measure of respect for him if he bailed now.

It would make one wonder how confident he is to compete with Saban as well as how confident he is to go on without Crennel and Weiss.

Bonedoc7777 said:
Just listening to WFAN in NY not to long ago and they brought up a interview with belicheck in GQ in august that he was quoted of saying he did not want to coach alot longer and he will retire when people least expect it, radio folks felt that with the third bowl and coaching changes that he may pass the reigns over to romeo crennel, just interesting info first i ever heard of it
Cuz he knows his reign in the AFC is coming to an end. He is going to lose his two assistants and now his long time partner is going to his rival team.

All good things must come to an END...

SpeedRush99 said:
Friend of mine is a big Pats fan and he said he's heard that rumor alot lately too.
Saban must have scared him already!! :roflmao:

Anyone who watched the pregame: what's the word on T.O. starting or playing?

NaboCane said:
Anyone who watched the pregame: what's the word on T.O. starting or playing?
ive heard hes playing but will be used sparingly.

FanMarino said:
ive heard hes playing but will be used sparingly.

I wonder if he'll be a factor? It'll be the story of the year if he leads the Eagles to victory. Not likely, but anything can happen in 60 minutes.

I think it will be NE by at least double digits... :shakeno: :(

as much as i hate to say it, the patriots are going to crush the birdys today..

Back
Top Bottom