Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here! | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here!

This is a superbowl post, should be in the superbowl thread..

And the eagles just lost in the superbowl, but it was the superbowl!! They got there, we went 4-12, we could use that pick more than them, trust me..

Disnardo said:
Mitchell might come cheap.... :lol:
its sad but..mitchell a 22 catch WR will not come cheap with his attitude :goof:

finsgonewild said:
because the eagles need to use it badly. After seeing how terrible mcnabb is with his execution they need to make some serious changes. I feel sorry for the Eagles fans. Having to watch the terrible time clock management and poor decision making by mcnabb. I hope NEVER that will happen to us. Watching that game made me sick on seeing the Eagles give that game away. I am so sick of hearing how great the Patriots are. I have to give them respect but they are a very lucky team. Either way good job patriots

sorry for eagles fans? SORRY FOR EAGLES FANS? never be sorry for eagles fans..

PhinDude88 said:
Please dont remind me of the most hated team(pats) that i will ever hate. The CM is the reason why the hated team won.
wow...that is a lot of HATE!

but you guys have to admit that had to be one of the most poorly executed games ever.

Super Bowl Tickets $1,000
Drinks and Food $20
Program $10

Calling out the other teams secondary the week leading up to the Super Bowl and then only catching one pass in the game yourself.. PRICELESS!!!!!

A #2 draft pick can't help you manage a clock and run a 2-minute drill. That's the OC, HC, and the QB. At least they covered!

MiamiFan1354 said:
And the eagles just lost in the superbowl, but it was the superbowl!! They got there, we went 4-12, we could use that pick more than them, trust me..
:yeahthat:

I hate that the Eagles got such a weak schedule THE WHOLE YEAR to get to the SB and everyone was sayin how great the Eagles were it made me sick. I think it's wrong for a team to have such an easy ride and then hoist the trophy. This game was not as close as the score shows.

capecoralfinfan said:
i hope their plane crashes en route to NE...i have respect for brady but i wouldn't mine never having to deal with him. besides he hangs with the wrong crowd.

Dude i hate that team as much as you do, but wishing people dying is plain out wrong on your part. I hope that you arent that kind of person that wishes people dies :shakeno:

Just a little something that I ran across....

A couple weeks ago I had to do some work for a couple from the Philadelphia area. In talking football, I realized they were as big an Eagle fan as I was a Dolphin fan... and knew the ins and outs of their team.

I asked them what they thought of AJ Feeley... and their opinion if the Fins got the worse hand in the deal.

They honestly answered and said they believed Feeley SHOULD have been their starter.

McNabb had only a handful of good throws tonight... the rest were pretty bad. He cannot throw on the run at all, and is not very accurate overall.

His receivers caught a bunch of crappy passes tonight... which added to his yardage.

Back
Top Bottom