Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here! | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here!

finsgonewild said:
because the eagles need to use it badly. After seeing how terrible mcnabb is with his execution they need to make some serious changes. I feel sorry for the Eagles fans. Having to watch the terrible time clock management and poor decision making by mcnabb. I hope NEVER that will happen to us. Watching that game made me sick on seeing the Eagles give that game away. I am so sick of hearing how great the Patriots are. I have to give them respect but they are a very lucky team. Either way good job patriots
you my friend..are in denile :goof:

Disnardo said:
I will take the fight song, we will keep NE from a three-peat, since we will keep them out of the Play-offs, by beating them twice next year...

Yeah, I know its wishfull thinking.... :lol:
With all the chages our team and theres will go through it may not be, then again it may be.

Then again this might be a meaningless post, then again it may not. :googly:

Congrats to the New England Patriots for their 3rd SB victory. Also, congrats in advance for their 4th, next year.

CirclingWagons said:
Congrats to the New England Patriots for their 3rd SB victory. Also, congrats in advance for their 4th, next year.
Hey CW, nice of you to stop by and rub it in... :D

CirclingWagons said:

:ban:

You already give up on your team circling?

CirclingWagons said:
im starting to not like you:fire:

im watching fox..its showing south philly aww this is good stuff :roflmao:

Don't be hating. A Finfan laments.

Ah well the Pats win again and solidify their place in football history as one of the greatest teams ever. I'm really just finding it hard to hate them. I mean I should hate them, but I don't. They are a really good team, and probably one of the best coached teams in NFL history. The one thing I'd like to stop hearing is how there are no stars on that team. I mean come on, it's pretty clear that there are many.

Why would you post this just in and only say that?

Lombardi Trophy stays in the Toughest Division

Thank you Patriots for securing the AFC East with yet another SuperBowl Trophy you ahve truley made a name for yourselves and our division.

Back
Top Bottom