Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here! | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here!

Man, the Philly fans are taking it on the chin from just about fans of each of the 31 other teams in their forum. People are rubbing it in big time.

Of course they're not good losers. They are saying the "best team didn't win" and such. lol.. man, if you don't win the Superbowl.. you quickly become just another one of the other 31 teams in the league huh?

Call them what you want i still think God is Angry at us for having the perfect season. I will be here when this team rises out the ashes of Wanny. It will be all the sweater when we do. The pats will go down and do so hard. I will be here when they do!

I'd like to know what happened to the feet of McNabb? How many times did he have the chance to run to pick up yards....make it harder for the Pats defense...and I don't remember him running once....whats the use if your a mobile QB...if you play like Bledsoe? Seems two QB's are over-rated....one runs too much...and one won't run and can. How much time did they waste....getting in plays....getting up to the line...Reid should be hung....he's a lousy coach. Seems the only Eagle worth a hoot...was T.O., and he played coming off an injury...at least he earned his pay.

I think it is a testament to how far things have gotten out of hand for this team. Thank God wanny is gone and they can get back to thier winning ways!

I for one am not a Pat's hater..so Congrats NE..nice to see a "team" who understands how to win games no matter what..and always live up to your expectations like so many teams do not...Great game, great year, great dynasty.....Ill savor some odd satisfaction in knowing the last team to beat you was the 13 point underdog's from south florida...but hey your the champs..I bow down...I only hope you are as curtious to us when we accomplish football imortality..;)

Wow, what a boring and bad turn out in the end of the game. Overall this was the worst Super Bowl Pats game I've seen out of the three. AND I missed the premire of American Dad. :cry:

Well i have no such hangup! I cnnot stand the Pats and i remember the losers they are. I guss losing so many years gets you some good players. All i can say is you have to hit bottom to climb back up. We are at the bottom. I will never admit defeat even in the eyes of our enemys greatest triumph. Let them celebrate all they want. Soon enough they will be back where they belong! In the cellar!

I think the loss of asst coaches will have a big effect next year on the Pats. IMO

Too bad we will not be ready to take advantage that quick. We can win a game against them but we need to win the division.

NIMA said:
Wow, what a boring and bad turn out in the end of the game. Overall this was the worst Super Bowl Pats game I've seen out of the three. AND I missed the premire of American Dad. :cry:
You did, for us here in Dade its going to be on in about 10 mins.

X-Con said:
No, they have made a name for themselves and that's it. The AFC East can't compete with New England. They are in a class of their own.

Yes they can, we kept it close with them the first time out and beat them the 2nd time :)

Back
Top Bottom