Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here! | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here!

Megatron said:
Ah well the Pats win again and solidify their place in football history as one of the greatest teams ever. I'm really just finding it hard to hate them. I mean I should hate them, but I don't. They are a really good team, and probably one of the best coached teams in NFL history. The one thing I'd like to stop hearing is how there are no stars on that team. I mean come on, it's pretty clear that there are many.
I don't hate the Pats. They are a team, playing a sport against a team that I love. Their success doesn't warrant hate.

:)

Celtkin said:
I don't hate the Pats. They are a team, playing a sport against a team that I love. Their success doesn't warrant hate.

:)
it does when your there division rivals

CirclingWagons said:
Congrats to the New England Patriots for their 3rd SB victory. Also, congrats in advance for their 4th, next year.

i can reccomend a few quality doctors in your area.

AAAAAHHHHHHGGGG!!!!! Just the thought of ANOTHER off-season of Patriot’s hype is already making me sick. Every talking bobble-head from Bristol is calling the Pats the greatest team ever to play and Belichek the greatest coach ever to hold a clipboard.

If that wasn’t bad enough, Romeo Crennel will be the new coach for the Browns. They’re already wetting themselves here in Cleveland. I listened to 10 min. of the pre-game call in today and 5 of 7 callers are already drinking the cool-aid. They’re also rooting for the Pats. Why? Because of Belichek. Why is he the greatest coach ever, because he learned how to lose here in Cleveland. So, if it wasn’t for his total debacle as HC here, he’d never have won anything. See ! The Browns will be rewarded by getting Crennel, who is a sure fire winner, guaranteed to get them the Lombardi Trophy within 3 seasons.

FinFrenzy said:
:ban:

You already give up on your team circling?
if Bledsoe is our QB, hell yes. I'll still root for them, but I'm a realist. Nobody can beat these guys in the playoffs, no way no how. The only team that has was the 01 Raiders, err........

X-Con said:
Yeah, something is wrong with him for predicting a Pats super bowl victory next year? Watch some football, man.
never predict a at superbowl a year in advance on a dolphin message board :fire:

miamikid12 said:
it does when your there division rivals
I dislike the Patriots as much as anyone can. But remember one thing. Those who fail to remember history, are doomed to repeat it. Except for the Patriots. They enter each new season in their own minds, not as defending super bowl champions, but rather as one of 32 teams on an equal playing field trying to reach the same goal. This is the mind set I hope coach Saban can extend to our players. I want them to play as a team. When you challenge one of our players, you challenge ALL of our players!!!! A team that plays for the name on the front of the jersey, not the one of the back. Approach every game the same and know your assignements 2 to 3 plays ahead of the current play. Always be ready for the unexpected, don't worry about what it is, just be properly prepared for it.

X-Con said:
McNabb is a piece of ****. This almost makes me not want to watch football anymore, its becoming predictable...hopefully in the NFL next year, there will be a team like the 2004 Pistons who changed things after shutting down the Lakers Dynasty.

I've never seen such a boring "dynasty" in my life. Football just isn't what it used to be.
McNabb's stats(350+ yards, 3tds, 2 ints) still won't overshadow what a ****ty game he had. He overthrew and underthrew receivers all damn game, and his clock management was that of a high-schooler.

Worst of all we have to hear how the Pats dominated when they have won all three of thier SB's By a combined 9 pts. I can not wait for them to finally fall.

Well here's to keeping the Pats on top til we knock them OFF.

I cannot wait till an AFC championship game and we rub Brady's nose into the ground.

Is there an UGLIER owner than Robert Kraft??

OK I feel better!

Goodnight all!

Back
Top Bottom