***Official Super Bowl XL Thread: Seahawks vs. Steelers*** | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Super Bowl XL Thread: Seahawks vs. Steelers***

Seahawks got screwed.

Unfortunately for Seattle they didn't play a perfect game, good enough to beat Pittsburgh and the NFL. The NFL stood to lose millions in Steeler garb should their Cinderella team go down to lowly Seattle, so obviously they took matters in their own hands with terrible officiating. What a joke. If I were a Steeler fan I would be embarrassed because we got our but kicked.

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

painnotpleasure said:
Well I agree to an extent, but I've been saying for weeks... say KC won against DAL, they had them beat and/or won the NYG game or take any game and Pittsburgh doesn't even make playoffs... they BARELY made it but definitely took full advantage of it.

Would you feel the same way about Seau if we won the Super Bowl this year? If he didn't contribute much (and he hardly did this season), I still think he would deserve the bring based on his career... and I feel the same about Bettis. Just my opinion. And also.. I think if Saban would want to keep Seau around, he'd probably keep Bettis around too... Seau is a great mentor and Bettis has been a great mentor for Willie Parker too.

willie parker is a speed back, Jerome bettis was a fullback that couldnt block

for all the trash he talked, Joey Porter should be embarrassed to take ownership of a Super Bowl ring. 3 solo tackles was his big contribution to the game... as bad as Jerramy Stevens played, he played a far better game than mighty mouth.

Back
Top Bottom