***Official Super Bowl XL Thread: Seahawks vs. Steelers*** | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Super Bowl XL Thread: Seahawks vs. Steelers***

I picked Pitt 24-19, with Seattle scoring a late TD. I'm close. Let's see if Seattle scores that late TD to make me closer.

SCall13 said:
So guys, does Bettis retire?
Honestly, the only reason I am somewhat pulling for Pitt is because I want Bettis to get the ring.

i didn't start the game with a particular bias one way or the other, but the officiating and the pittsburgh hype pushed me the other way. the only thing i wanted to see was a clean, uncontroversial game. i saw one of the biggest insults i have ever seen. do they think we're stupid? blind? both?

SCall13 said:
So guys, does Bettis retire?
Honestly, the only reason I am somewhat pulling for Pitt is because I want Bettis to get the ring.

Yes, this is his good bye. Not a spectacular performance but a great career.

Hey guys, I know we argue and disagree, but let's remember: we are all Dolphins fans and I have MUCH love for you guys.

dm416 said:
Your living in fairyland, I agree that not all people can be bribed, but a lot of them can be. We are both asuming things about a ref we dont know. We can only judge him by the calls he is making.

You are contradicting yourself....I am living in a fairyland..but then you stated not all people can be bribed.

Then you say correctly that neither of us really know this crew, and based on bad calls you want to jump to the conclusion that he is bribed!

Great debate here! :rolleyes2

DPlus47 said:
who is the ref? are they going to send him to disney world?
ref would imply one person calling plays I said refs as in the whole squad of referee's and maybe they can get a group rate:sidelol:

SCall13 said:
Hey guys, I know we argue and disagree, but let's remember: we are all Dolphins fans and I have MUCH love for you guys.

I keep thinking, what if Marino had a rushing attack or a stronger more consistent D to help him....sad.

Or if the 49ers didnt have all 3 either....

The Seahawks should be up by about 14 points right now. I ****ing hate it when refs change the outcome of a game.

Yeah I agree. I'm not one to complain about officiating, in fact I try really hard not to get caught up in it, but the 2005 playoffs have been a joke. The NFL should be ashamed to have a phantom holding call influence it's biggest game as much as it did. That was horrible and an embarrasment.

The only call in Miami's season that really pissed ne off was Ronnie's fumble in SD. Even if they didn't want to call it a TD it was a fumble that was caused by the ground. Anyway, horrible job by the NFL. I hope the refs get a ring too.

Superbowl XL

I found this game to be quite a snoozer. The refs blew some calls again as usual.

Matt Hasselback seemed to be just another QB in my opinion.:tantrum: No more talk about ever wanting him here, I think Seattle was successful primarily because of Shaun Alexander. He did well, but obviously not well enough to lead the team to the title (Hasselback).

We have to play Pitt next year but I think just like any superbowl team, there will be FA that will be in search for more money.

Congrats to Pitt...but the '06 fins are comin.:dolphins:

Dolphins_SR66 said:
I keep thinking, what if Marino had a rushing attack or a stronger more consistent D to help him....sad.

I know. It's sickening. A good running game would have been nice. A tough defense would have been nicer. Honestly, if Shula would have replaced Olividatti as D.Coordinator, I think Marino gets at least one ring.

Back
Top Bottom