*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread* | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread*

My cousin needed a fg from the colts in the end to win a bet and they ended up going for it on 4th. From :D to :eek: to :fire:

:lol:

Same here!! I lost out on $200 because Dungy didnt want to "run up the score" on his "friend" Screw that!!!! I was not impressed then, I'm still not impressed now. :fire:

Same here!! I lost out on $200 because Dungy didnt want to "run up the score" on his "friend" Screw that!!!! I was not impressed then, I'm still not impressed now. :fire:

do they really don't want to "run up the score" or do they do that on purpose so ppl can lose bets? this is where some of the conspiracy theories come up. :evil:

What would a Super Bowl be without

the inevitable "Super Bore" chatter after the game. It happens after every single game. A columnist has it sitting in his desk from five-years ago, and he just xeroxes the column and sends it to his editor. When has the game not been accompanied by a bellow of complaints? The commercials are never good enough, the game isn't competitive enough, everybody keeps talking about those great Super Bowls of year's gone by, then I realized something, people were looking at those games through the prism of nostalgia. It's like remembering an old television show from when you were a kid, it has all of these pleasant memories, then you see a rerun and say to yourself "how did I ever watch this crap?" Rarely were the games that great.

When they play the Super Bowl highlights, I might be one of the only persons that watches Super Bowl 19 highlights as if it were high drama. It wasn't a good game, but to Dolphin fans, it's the best we've had in most of our lifetimes. For the Colts fans watching tonight, they hoped that game would never end. No matter how lopsided the score, or how undramatic the game, they just wanted it to go on forever. I know every single Dolphins fan on the planet wishes they could have that feeling.

Great game b/c I had NFC 6 AFC 4 in a $300 box pool. I went in with two others for $100 a piece, and we split $8000. So great game for me!!!

Wanted the bears to win but oh well. That missed vinatieri kick at half helped my box pool so much.

I bet 50 the colts wouldnt score 30!!!:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom