*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread* | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread*

That shows that nice-guy coaches CAN win the big one.

My hats off to Tony Dungy though........

Hard feelings for him ever since the tragedy with his son.

FIRST BLACK COACH - Congrats!

Hate to say it, but you do know our sonics are gone in a few months right? :D
NOPE! They will still technically be the Seattle Sonics, but playing in Renton! I guarantee they aren't leaving our state bro...

This as been a sloppy game, but I'll still take it over the NBA crap. We all have different tastes in what we like. It's no big deal. I like watching NASCAR and golf of tv, a lot of people can't.:D
NASCAR? Dude, LOVE you! Go Kasey Kahne!!!! (He went to my high school) :D

DON SHULA!

Wow, the most exciting moment in the last 2 Super Bowls!!!!!!!! :rolleyes2

NOPE! They will still technically be the Seattle Sonics, but playing in Renton! I guarantee they aren't leaving our state bro...

Not for the money. They ill be moving to Ok city. Wish they could move there, but no way for the price.

DON SHULA!

Wow, the most exciting moment in the last 2 Super Bowls!!!!!!!! :rolleyes2

:lol: The kickoff return had me excited, and then Rex Grossman dropped the double valium into the game and I ended up watching more of the Puppy Bowl with the GF upstairs. Yes. I watched the Puppy Bowl. That's how great the game was.

My hats off to Tony Dungy though........

Hard feelings for him ever since the tragedy with his son.

FIRST BLACK COACH - Congrats!
Yeah, but what about Reggie Wayne? Dude, Dungy was a heart and story, I agree. But similarly, it was back in 2005. Reggie lost his bro THIS YEAR. A man he virtually considered as his twin! I hoped for the Colts in the SB, b/c of RW. Reggie's story broke my heart, man... said his bro is his inspiration, and his bro talks to him in prayer. All game I wanted RW to go big... glad they won.

Back
Top Bottom