*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread* | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread*

Grossman reminds me too much of jay fieldler, little wobble balls that hang up in the air and forcing passes.

i remember Dwight Freeney saying he will run straight after the game to the ESPN studios if they win the superbowl.

Call the NBA crap all you want, but the postseason has become > than the NFL's.

Is this your idea of a great title game? Last year's Super Bowl was boring as well.

This game has had one good quarter......the rest SUCKS.

This as been a sloppy game, but I'll still take it over the NBA crap. We all have different tastes in what we like. It's no big deal. I like watching NASCAR and golf of tv, a lot of people can't.:D

Call the NBA crap all you want, but the postseason has become > than the NFL's.

Is this your idea of a great title game? Last year's Super Bowl was boring as well.

This game has had one good quarter......the rest SUCKS.
DUDE. You must be kidding. The Superbowl is a freaking HOLIDAY which DOMINATES all TV in every capacity. There will not be a show that is more viewed than the SB ALL YEAR. Game 7 of the NBA playoffs is at best a hopeful to beat "Grey's Anatomy", "Heroes" or "Earl". It's like comparing the season finale of Survivor, versus a repeat of "Leave it to Beaver". I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the Sonics, and would make love to RAY ALLEN! But still, the NBA is CRAP, as compared to the NFL!!!!!!

Yo... to each their own, right? I consider it crazy that you consider Prince top 15. You consider me crazy that I don't find him top 100. It's all good bro! Just becuase you and Steve Vai find him tops, doesn't mean squat. One of my best friends and groomsmen is 1 of the top musicians in Seattle, and finds it laughable that people could consider Prince a top 25 guitarist! But you? Different... not bad, bro. Simply different! Can we agree to disagree? Because if you insist that it's a consensus that Prince is a top 15 guitarist, we might have a psychosomatic argument beyond recognition. :)

we can agree to disagree but... i insist! :lol:

DUDE. You must be kidding. The Superbowl is a freaking HOLIDAY which DOMINATES all TV in every capacity. There will not be a show that is more viewed than the SB ALL YEAR. Game 7 of the NBA playoffs is at best a hopeful to beat "Grey's Anatomy", "Heroes" or "Earl". It's like comparing the season finale of Survivor, versus a repeat of "Leave it to Beaver". I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the Sonics, and would make love to RAY ALLEN! But still, the NBA is CRAP, as compared to the NFL!!!!!!

LMFAO! :sidelol:

:eek:

:lol:

Hate to say it, but you do know our sonics are gone in a few months right? :D

who cares what does what in the ratings - that's like referencing all your guitar lists - blueprint (king) is right - nba finals > nfl playoffs by a long shot - way more exciting

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

I love the NFL & NBA equally, so I think my word is more important.

I'm not biased with the two, I'm just beind honest.

If you don't like the NBA, then okay. But the playoffs and Finals are far more exciting right now. The NFL has been extremely disappointing the past few years.....probably because the best teams don't show up at home in the playoffs, like the Chargers and Ravens.

Also, whoever had to say whatever about the ratings, no offense, but who gives a ****? I don't care about ratings. I care about my personal views, no one else's. If you call this EXCITING, then you obviously don't watch the NBA Playoffs & Finals at all.

The Super Bowl has fallen into a huge disappointment.

I haven't even been interested since the Philly/NE game a few years ago.

All of this hype all week of a "great game" - well, we had a great quarter. :lol:

Also, whoever had to say whatever about the ratings, no offense, but who gives a ****? I don't care about ratings. I care about my personal views, no one else's. If you call this EXCITING, then you obviously don't watch the NBA Playoffs & Finals at all.

The Super Bowl has fallen into a huge disappointment.

I haven't even been interested since the Philly/NE game a few years ago.

All of this hype all week of a "great game" - well, we had a great quarter. :lol:

PREACH!

Back
Top Bottom