*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread* | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread*

:sidelol:
The NBA is crap, nothing but a bunch of crybabies. Kinda like baseball in a way, but atleast baseball players will actually throw a punch and not a slap and then run and hide.

Call the NBA crap all you want, but the postseason has become > than the NFL's.

Is this your idea of a great title game? Last year's Super Bowl was boring as well.

This game has had one good quarter......the rest SUCKS.

do you honestly believe all the lists you pulled were voted on by other guitar players? i would bet my les paul that if there was ever a poll done by guitar players who comprised the actual list, you would see his name on that list - again, steve vai thinks he's one of the greatest ever but i bet his vote wasn't included in any list you pulled - and that's just one - but what does he know right? couldn't no more than some random writer...
Yo... to each their own, right? I consider it crazy that you consider Prince top 15. You consider me crazy that I don't find him top 100. It's all good bro! Just becuase you and Steve Vai find him tops, doesn't mean squat. One of my best friends and groomsmen is 1 of the top musicians in Seattle, and finds it laughable that people could consider Prince a top 25 guitarist! But you? Different... not bad, bro. Simply different! Can we agree to disagree? Because if you insist that it's a consensus that Prince is a top 15 guitarist, we might have a psychosomatic argument beyond recognition. :)

This is exactly why Rex Grossman is a terrible, awful, POS quarterback.

Berrian was wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open......worst pass in Super Bowl history, congrats kid!

Back
Top Bottom