*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread* | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread*

How did I know my worthless CBS affiliate would go down during the Super Bowl? Unbelievable...

Addai is going to be MVP. he is gonna end up with 100 yds rushing and 100 yds rec.

side note, has anyone ever done that before in the super bowl?

Guaranteed Wayne puts up a roof on DS before the next Superbowl (2010)...highrollers hate gettin wet!...plus the league/CBS are gonna get hammered over the crappy camera coverage (wet lenses and all)...

High rollers getting wet? I doubt it, their all in the suites

Prince is just plain awsome.

Purple Rain is the (IMO) his best.
Actually, I wrote that 2/3's thru the performance. The last 1/3 of Purple Rain was pretty sweet. I thought the 1st 2 songs/performance was pretty damned bad. Purple Rain nearly made up for it! Considering all and all, yeah, better than Janet Jackson. (Well, except I liked seeing her nipple.)

OH my FREAKING GOSH!!!!!!! That may be the dumbest statement of ALL TIME! Now remember, I love ya, b/c you're a Fin Fan! But, PRINCE? 1 of the GREATEST of ALL TIME?!?!?!?! Come ON, man!

played guitar all my life - one of the greatest of all time - but if don't believe me, ask steve vai - he'll tell you the same thing

Actually, I wrote that 2/3's thru the performance. The last 1/3 of Purple Rain was pretty sweet. I thought the 1st 2 songs/performance was pretty damned bad. Purple Rain nearly made up for it! Considering all and all, yeah, better than Janet Jackson. (Well, except I liked seeing her nipple.)

I'am a 42 year old white guy, I own the Purple Rain CD.....:D

Is it just me or does Prince remind anyone else of Little Richard?

clear.gif

a case could be made for Jimi Hendricks, but I never really cared for him. Eric Clapton was pretty darn good.

News flash...........Colts are winning at Joe Robbie staduim. Not very often will you ever see that............lol

Back
Top Bottom