*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread* | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread*

The rain apparently cost us a chance to see Beyonce at halftime..

American singer and musician Prince is scheduled to perform in the Pepsi Super Bowl XLI Halftime Show.[17] The Florida A&M University marching band, the Marching 100, will accompany Prince during the show and Prince's special guest will be Beyoncé Knowles, where they performed together at the Grammy Awards three years earlier, coincidentally, one week after the Janet Jackson-Justin Timberlake incident.[18]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_bowl_xli#Trivia

She must have been wearing white..

The first half only lasted 2 hrs, didn't she have time to change? BTW, who is she?

If the Colts win, Manning nor Rhodes should win the MVP.

It should be Rex Grossman; looks like he's wearing blue and white.

The QB quality comparison is begining to show.

The Bears running game is not good enough to overcome that.

The only way the Bears had/have a chance to win is to run the ball and keep Peyton off the field. Even Stevie Wonder can see that Rex is a bad player.

do you guys think the bears will go for two if they get in? Or is it too early to think 2 pt conversions

you pulled someone else's list as proof there are 50 better guitarists then prince? please tell me how jack white for example albeit i'm a fan, is a better player than prince? is it all the bridges and modulations he writes? is it his use of vibrato and phrasing? that guy can't hold prince's dick as a guitar player - prince should at least be in the top 15 of that list
No... simply, I went to 5 different sites which had their lists of top guitar players of all time. I agreed with this list the most, and Prince was not top 50 in ANY of the ones I found. Like I said, Prince is good, but man! You are beyond biased. I appreciate you love the guy's skills, but to rank him as one one the top 15 guitarists of all time? SUCH a STREEEEEEEEEETCH!!! I'm only a hobby guitar player, and probably not as good as you... but still, PRINCE as top 15? No, no, no, no, noooooooo...

Back
Top Bottom