***Official Super Bowl XLIII Game Thread - Cardinals Vs. Steelers*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Super Bowl XLIII Game Thread - Cardinals Vs. Steelers***

That was the worst officiated SB I have ever seen.

What? No way that was even close to the Seahawks/Steelers There weren't any glareing mistakes at all. They got all the big plays pretty
much right with the exception of the last play..I think that was a pss...Other than that I thought the officals did a good job.

Steelers acted like thugs throughout the second half. I wasn't pulling for them anyway, but was really disgusted by their behavior. Warner's proselytizing is a bit annoying, but nothing compared to watching Roid Rage Harrison celebrate minutes after attacking a defenseless player on the ground.

It seemed like the officials were trying to screw over Arizona. What a shame, you finally make it to the SB after 72 years and then you lose. God, they had the game. Their D just couldn't for a minute.

That was the worst officiated SB I have ever seen.

No doubt.

His arm was clearly going forward in that last play, and with Fitzgerald out there, a td was completely possible at any time. It really irritates me how Ben just runs around and is unsackable and then bang, Santanio Holmes gets open and wins the f'ing game

Imo, that game was slightly rigged.

I also don't think James Harrison should have gotten the td on that int, and did you guys see him hold down that guy and punch him on the punt return?

Ugh this game pissed me off.

No doubt.

His arm was clearly going forward in that last play, and with Fitzgerald out there, a td was completely possible at any time. It really irritates me how Ben just runs around and is unsackable and then bang, Santanio Holmes gets open and wins the f'ing game

I also don't think James Harrison should have gotten the td on that int, and did you guys see him hold down that guy and punch him on the punt return?

If you think the game was rigged, then why do you watch football? If the SB is rigged then all the games are rigged.

They remind of another team in their division, oh yah, the Ravens. They are the brighter versions of the Ravens. I think we kept the most wins, but by championships, Steelers got it.

I predicted Giants/Patriots last year. This year I predicted Cardinals/Steelers. Everyone laughed at my predictions. Now, I want to see Dolphins/Falcons next SB.

I think the Steelers have passed our most wins out of any franchise. We have 400, they may have passed us. It pains for me to say it, but they may be the best franchise in the entire NFL.

Nobody has more wins by a franchise then the Chicago Bears.

But the Dolphins still have the hightest winning % in NFL history. :woot:

No doubt.

:err:

What an unbelievably fatuous thing to say. Did you see the last play of the game? If it was a pass, which it really wasn't, it wasn't anywhere near a WR so there's no way it could have been a TD.

And Rothlisberger/Holmes should be penaltized for playing great and making a great play despite solid defense? Face it, they simply outperformed their defenders on that play. Nothing dirty about that.

Harrison's TD was legit (the penalty was roughing by AZ and he made it into the endzone) & I certainly hope you aren't suggesting that Harrison's TD return should be negated because of a penalty on another play (a play that would happen two hours or so into the future, btw). That wouldn't make any sense.

You realize Harrison was penaltized for his post-play attack and that it set up a safety, right?

The officiating was fair save one or two calls, but certainly not rigged or even determinating the winner.

Now the Miami Dolphins will just have to prove to the world we belong with big boys come next season because we are playing the Super Bowl Champion Steelers in our house in front of our fans to show them all we belong. And I agree with you Cbast09 Dolphins and Falcons in SB XLIV in MIAMI!!!! Would that be a huge dream come true (come to think of it it is not too far fetched).

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!

And why, WHY is Matt Millen given a job as a commentator? He is to GM and non-player positions what Ryan Leaf is to quarterback. Come on NBC, you couldn't find anybody with a brain? Even a drunken Joe Namath could slur something smarter and certainly funnier.

And why, WHY is Matt Millen given a job as a commentator? He is to GM and non-player positions what Ryan Leaf is to quarterback. Come on NBC, you couldn't find anybody with a brain? Even a drunken Joe Namath could slur something smarter and certainly funnier.
Harrison is far worse.

Back
Top Bottom