Official Superbowl XLII Thread | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Superbowl XLII Thread

VERY fishy how you can suddenly challenge calls and no calls, in the Super Bowl, while the Patriots are playing? Giants are doomed, foregone conclusion.

How do you throw a red flag to challenge a non-call??? That is BS!!!!! :shakeno: Did the Ravens get to throw the red flag after the refs gave the Pats a couple of first downs in the game we all know the Pats lost???? :shakeno:

Not a good call from the Pats, they should've kicked the field goal. Good job by the Giants defense to hold them scoreless.

Maybe N.E. will be allowed to challenge if Strahan was offsides 2 plays ago.

How do you throw a red flag to challenge a non-call??? That is BS!!!!! :shakeno: Did the Ravens get to throw the red flag after the refs gave the Pats a couple of first downs in the game we all know the Pats lost???? :shakeno:

Exactly. I love the "illegal bat" call too when Bradshaw knocked the ball towards the first down? Ever heard of it or seen it called in a game before?

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly. I love the "illegal bat" call too when Bradshaw knocked the ball towards the first down? Every heard of it or seen it called in a game before?

I know they put in a rule because of the Raiders when Stabler and a couple players fumble it forward for a TD to beat someone long ago (The Chargers?), but I don't think this was the same thing.

Where was the flag? You know the Pat's receivers always get that.

You guys remember when Brady said, "We're only going to score 17 points?"

Bet he is not laughing now.

How long before the excuses start as to why the golden boy isn't putting up 400 yards

for all the talk and respect the patsies offensive line gets...there looking pretty average right now, and its not even cuz of the giants pass rush but there getting false starts....false starts should happen with the "best coach ever" and "the best quarterback of all time" should control his players more

Back
Top Bottom