*** Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1 | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1

As head coach shouldn't he find someone who is capable of playing at a high level in the NFL? He surely struck out with the Cutler scenario and I haven't seen any additions that are a better option so far

I mean I can coach Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers and feel good about myself
So wait...you're blaming Gase for a guy the front office signed and he had to be convinced to take on?

And by that logic shouldn't every head coach be able to find a QB who is capable of playing at a high level, therefore, no coach should ever be fired?

Petty just inserted himself into the conversation

I don't think so. Petty is as dumb as a box of rocks. Like, he is so dumb that they had to dumb down the offense at freaking BAYLOR. But he's a great, great preseason arm to have, because he has a lot of arm talent and throws a beautiful football. I mean, other than that hospital ball that nearly got Durham Smythe killed.

Anyone else worried about this D? I know its preseason but the starters couldn't make a stop and got run on up the middle of that D seemed like consistantly. Hoping this isn't alot of the same ol from last year where we couldn't stop the run and backs played soft and off the WRs

What’s with all the just Osweiler hate. Sorry but all these backups look like a hot mess.

Better hope Tannehill stays healthy.

I agree. Osweiler is bad but we knew he was bad. I spent years using him as my go-to example of a crap quarterback who got overpaid because there just aren't enough quarterbacks. And even I think it's a bit much tonight.

Back
Top Bottom