*** Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1 | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1

Holy cow guys, its preseason chill. The rams just lost 26-0.

There was alot of good individual performances. Minkah is a beast, baker is lightning fast, Gesicki picked up a few blitzes and got wide open in the endzone.

That was a fun watch.

EDIT: and Isiah Ford is really exciting as well. There’s your 6th wr.

Just cut Carroo now, put him out of his misery Ford has made the team

Really like our young offensive talent. Defense needs a lot of work but it's too early to panic. Our starters all came out healthy and our top rookies showed tremendous promise. So glad football is back.

Lots if moaning over the first preseason game. Where some starters didn't even play and most of the starters played less than a quarter. Finheaven game day thread is the same with these overreactions even in the preseason lol. Good to see some of the young guys making plays. Still a lot of work to be done to get everyone on the same page.

What defensive scheme? I didn't know he had a game plan in place for the 1st preseason game.

So you’re suggesting it’s a lack of talent? Personally I’d rather it be the scheme. Talent can sometimes overcome a bad scheme (ie eagles)

Glad they lost. They were way overconfident. Now that Fitzpatrick and Winston were nearly perfect passing the game against the ones, perhaps they'll rethink their greatness. The offense moved the ball well, but I can see teams stacking the box to take away our running and short game and D. Parker won't be able to do jack crap about it.

I liked what I saw from the 1st team offense, Defense missed Wake and Jones badly, don’t know what to make of the backup QBs they still have 3 more pre season games to show who’s going to be the definitive backup, Struck gold with those 1st three rookies, Those kickers scare me.

So wait...you're blaming Gase for a guy the front office signed and he had to be convinced to take on?

And by that logic shouldn't every head coach be able to find a QB who is capable of playing at a high level, therefore, no coach should ever be fired?
You liked the Cutler move and you like any of these other backup quarterbacks on the roster? Yeah I think he has to be accountable for fighting for a players that can play. I know we fought for Cutler and he was paid really well and he really sucked

Back
Top Bottom