*** Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1

Nope, going early with the family- drinks food walk around the stadium- good food and conversation with some friends.

Prob be gone by 3rd qtr though.
Same here. It is all about sniffing stadium air again and the aura of football season. Looking around, checking out changes, sampling food and beer and chit chatting and re-aquainting yourself with fellow fans who we will be spending the next 6 months.
Pre-season is cool and easy, no rushing, no cooking.

Last edited:
First play will be a handoff and running play. Second play will be a quick out for no gain or little gain. Mark my words. :laugh
I thought the first play would be a running play too but was just hoping we've learn it doesn't work so we should try something else.....lol

I'd like no injuries and to look sharp overall. I feel like after every preseason game we're in here reading and posting, "it's just preseason it doesn't mean anything" mostly because we looked like crap. It would be nice to be saying those things after a strong outing for once.

GO FINZ!

Yea I definitely think the first play tonight will be some sort of high percentage pass play for a first down, just to let the crowd know Ryan is back.

Then very vanilla from there

As Tony Romo once said, “I can’t tell if a qb is gonna be great based off a pre season game, but I can tell if they aren’t gonna be good”

I’m excited as everyone but don’t expect the playbook to open up for Bryce petty ;)

**** the bucs. Because of who they went out of their way to have as their QB, there is no team I dislike more. Wish them nothing but ill.

Someone give us a recap after the game, please, for those of us who aren't local and don't want to wait for Saturday morning. :p

Yes, it's like 9:18 PM (2118) out where I'm at. A recap with maybe a link to highlights would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom