*** OFFICIAL TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK11 Irma Bowl | Page 109 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK11 Irma Bowl

This is the weakest this franchise has ever looked in a long time. I have been a fan for a long time and this team is totally uninspired at this point. The hole they put themselves in huge hole and even Tom Brady would have a hard time winning that game.

Damn referees cannot tackle

We could have chose to play better I guess
Yeah we ****ing could of. But maybe you didn’t watch that disgrace of refereeing. We suck and aren’t doing **** this year but the refs are a large reason why we lost today. Not a fan of ref bitching but they screwed us all day.

Way to finish a game. Throw it backwards, run back towards your endzone and get tackled. Awesome...frickin awesome! Did they practice that?.. because it was superbly executed.

Here comes the Gase presser. I guarantee there will be no fire, and we will not learning anything new.
"We will look at the tape, and fix the issues"
F you Gase. That isn't working. Sending away Ajayi for others to get the message isn't working.
#fakenews

The whole 'you can't hang it on the refs'......when two teams plays and they both suck, I'd still hope that the one that should have won did.

Forget the whole 'the refs didn't throw the interceptions or have false starts'. If that's the case, then with everything the Bucs did wrong, neither team should have won. That's not how it works. If you want people to continue to watch, then you CAN.NOT. have refs missing obvious calls that change the course of the game.

Back
Top Bottom