*** Official Tennessee Titans @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk1 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Tennessee Titans @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk1

I'll have to watch at BJ's so avocado rolls for me there. They have the best. Stuffed mushrooms too

The only thing I am worrying about is the team starting uninspired and slow.
The pattern is still there as far as I am concerned.
If they come out angry, sharp and physical I like our chances.

Gase will finally have full 8 cylinders running tomorrow. Plus a few injuries on Titans helps including their two draft picks. This is what we have been waiting to see. Dolphins should win 27-20.

I'm in Jax. Unfortunately I have to pick a bar to spend money in.
But it all doesn't matter if we win.
Conklin, Evans and Landry out for the Titans. I like this.
Miami has so many things working for them this game. At home, 1 pm, Ryan's back, etc. A loss here puts us backwards big time.

I hope so. This isn't a game or season for that matter to slow it down, burn up the clock, possession football. If we are up tempo, then set it on kill and score 30+ a game. We have promised "Explosive Offense" for years. Maybe 2018 is that time.

I am worried about this too. Gase’s offense for whatever reason struggles to get first downs early in games. Sometimes it’s so painful you want to put your foot through the TV.

I remember the Patriots having a very long week 1 winning streak going at one point... Then in 2014 they played @ Miami.

I remember the Dolphins winning every season opener for a decade straight until 2003......god damn Texans.

Back
Top Bottom