*** Official Tennessee Titans @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Tennessee Titans @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk1

Love seeing this Adam. Thx for doing this every game. Awesome stuff! Please get a win Fins and start this season off with a W

Last year I finally snapped and said I was done with the team after a brutal loss, a stupid post, and many drinks. But...as is often the case, I'm back. I ditched my satellite/DirecTV, and signed up as a "college student" for streaming Sunday Ticket. I'm keeping my hopes under control this year. A lot of unknowns, so at least the season will be interesting. Enjoy!

Predicting a very ugly game, especially the first half. 16-15 fins.

Picked up some ribeyes to bbq, got a full fifth of Gentleman Jack (have a couple tonight for USC/ Stanford) and we're ready to rock! Fins early, and the Seachickens later to appease the daughter. Wife said she will be upstairs all day binge watching Ozark.

I'll be driving through Nashville tomorrow...and I might just take interstate 75 instead for fear of some unknown karmic backlash.

We have to come out of the gate strong this season to have a chance at the playoffs. We have Titans, Jets, Raiders, Patriots, Bengals and Bears before the bye. I think we need 4-2. After that its: Lions, Texans, Jets, Packers, Colts, Bills, Patriots, Vikings, Jaguars and Bills. I could see us at 4-6 or 5-5 in those games.

Any updates if any of the players changed uniform #'s leading into Tomorrow's game?
I don't have that information, but the word on the street is that Ross has tweaked the logo a tad, adding an environmentally-friendly nose ring for the dolphin and a neatly trimmed millennial beard. Supposedly he said it scored well in focus groups. Garo Yepremian already endorsed it.

About to hit the sack. MotoGP in AM, Fins in afternoon. Awesome.

Queue Elton John's "Don't Go Breakin' My Heart"

Back
Top Bottom