*** Official Tennessee Titans @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk1 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Tennessee Titans @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk1

Are you ****ing me right now? I don't get this on TV in central florida? I'm honestly about ready to just cancel my television service completely. Complete waste of money.

Im in the Sarasota area myself and it is always about 50-50...I think it has something to do with the Bucs. I am debating just getting the long range attenna myself so I can pick up the Ft. Myers area I believe they always get the Fins games. Just an idea

I have them losing this one by less than 7. They matchup well, it’s at home in Miami but heat shouldn’t effect TN like it will the northern teams. Should be a close one. TN building through the draft the past few years like Miami should have been. I have them a year ahead of Miami in their build and a win or two better overall.
A year ahead? They have a virgin head coach, and Mariota has his third system in four years. That reminds me of RTs first few years. I would say they are a year, or two behind.

Damn, some schmucko on ESPN said that our game is the one in the lower right hand corner of the TV that nobody is watching but he has to go with Tennessee because they are simply the better team. I know that I will be watching and my brothers and sisters from Finheaven will be watching. To heck with him!!!!!

Damn, some schmucko on ESPN said that our game is the one in the lower right hand corner of the TV that nobody is watching but he has to go with Tennessee because they are simply the better team. I know that I will be watching and my brothers and sisters from Finheaven will be watching. To heck with him!!!!!
Wouldn't it be sad if he was right. Today is a must win, for my sanity is at stake.

I have them losing this one by less than 7. They matchup well, it’s at home in Miami but heat shouldn’t effect TN like it will the northern teams. Should be a close one. TN building through the draft the past few years like Miami should have been. I have them a year ahead of Miami in their build and a win or two better overall.
interesting take considering the Titans only had 4 draft picks this year and exactly zero will play today. Contrast that with the Dolphins' 2018 rookie class

WTF is up with these nose rings? My granddaughter and like 8 of her friends all went and got nose rings at the same time to "show their individuality." The irony made me chuckle but I chose my battle and just told her it looked surprisingly decent. I was thrilled she got it in the side and not through her septum, i hate those things. They look like bull rings.

When young and foolish people do foolish things that make them look ridiculous, somebody's gotta tell them. Otherwise, how are they to know?

interesting take considering the Titans only had 4 draft picks this year and exactly zero will play today. Contrast that with the Dolphins' 2018 rookie class
I agree that TNs draft history is nothing to emulate. Having to start two LBers that have never played an NFL down can, in no way be construed as an immediately positive thing.

I agree that TNs draft history is nothing to emulate. Having to start two LBers that have never played an NFL down can, in no way be construed as an immediately positive thing.
Really hoping we attack them early and often today

So much unknown in the first game of the season that it would be very hard to predict what will happen with much certainty. Unknowns from both coaching staffs, revamped line, new running back, the rust, the first time the first team gets in a full game. We can expect the miscues, poor timing, false starts, all those first game stupid things from every team in the league today. We have the added turmoil of a starting quarterback coming off missing an entire season. The Dolphins have never demonstrated efficiency, consistency, sustained drives or red zone scoring. It’s hard to imagine it all clicks on opening day. I expect past performance to be indicative of what we will see until I see something different. Will be much more fun predicting how they will do against the Jets next week up in New Jersey.

Really hoping we attack them early and often today
I have high hopes for the offense. Our receivers are not only fast, but quick, and for the most part excellent route runners. Add a QB who,at this point, should know the offense, and all its nuances.

Defensively, we have ?s. If we can stop early down runs, we can be aggressive with our rush. Perhaps blitzing a little more.

Back
Top Bottom