*** Official Tennessee Titans @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk1 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Tennessee Titans @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk1

I’m like a little kid on Christmas. I couldn’t sleep all night because I was so excited for today!!

Dolphins win convincingly today. 28-17.

My only trepidation is the START OF THE GAME... We recently, (put however many yrs you want) start s l o w... If it's 3 and out 3 and out then a first and then 3 and out... My outlook will become tainted

I’m like a little kid on Christmas. I couldn’t sleep all night because I was so excited for today!!

Dolphins win convincingly today. 28-17.
I would take that outcome.

I didn't have any trouble sleeping, but damn the last two hours seem like all day.

WTF is up with these nose rings? My granddaughter and like 8 of her friends all went and got nose rings at the same time to "show their individuality." The irony made me chuckle but I chose my battle and just told her it looked surprisingly decent. I was thrilled she got it in the side and not through her septum, i hate those things. They look like bull rings.
ROFL! It's so funny. If you close your eyes and ask someone to imagine a "rebel" (not in the freedom fighter sense, just the US social scene sense), everyone imagines similar types, usually wearing boots, genes, and the classic black leather jacket. Why? Because that's the rebel's uniform!

The funniest thing is that people associate James Dean and the movie "Rebel without a cause" as being the touchstone for that. But in that movie, he was wearing khaki slacks, loafers and a plaid and tan jacket! (OK, colorized, but you can still tell in the black and white version). Ahh high school, when kids want to be a rebel and still completely fit in with the crowd, LOL.

When young and foolish people do foolish things that make them look ridiculous, somebody's gotta tell them. Otherwise, how are they to know?

She's 20 and has forgone tattoos and major piercings so, like I said, I chose my battle. It doesn't look terrible but isn't great. She knows I don't like it, I just told her I don't hate it. It could be a lot worse.

ROFL! It's so funny. If you close your eyes and ask someone to imagine a "rebel" (not in the freedom fighter sense, just the US social scene sense), everyone imagines similar types, usually wearing boots, genes, and the classic black leather jacket. Why? Because that's the rebel's uniform!

The funniest thing is that people associate James Dean and the movie "Rebel without a cause" as being the touchstone for that. But in that movie, he was wearing khaki slacks, loafers and a plaid and tan jacket! (OK, colorized, but you can still tell in the black and white version). Ahh high school, when kids want to be a rebel and still completely fit in with the crowd, LOL.

That's exactly it. They were all college freshmen and expressed their individuality en masse. My wife and I LOL. Child rearing is a crazy job.

Let’s do this!!!!

Need a W going into the Jets game next week I’m attending.

Gase let’s see how you do with a team executing the way you want. No excuses this year. Hope this offense is on fire

I have absolutely no idea on what to expect. There's so many questions that need to be answered.

Back
Top Bottom