*** Official Tennessee Titans @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk1 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Tennessee Titans @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk1

Excited. 6 pages on the game day thread and it's still an hour and a half till kickoff.

I am so nervous and excited. I don’t think I have ever gone into a season not knowing what to expect from the team as much as this season. Really hoping for a win so we can be happy( and stay healthy).

Hoping the speed of the defense makes up for not being as big. And they just swarm around the ball and create havoc and loses behind the line of scrimmage.

Offense I want to score tds on first several drives and overwhelm titans. Get confidence rolling early.

Still a chance for some of you to go to the game if you don't have tickets or have felt priced out. Never seen prices so low.. Just scored two lower level, section 120 tickets for $77 TOTAL.

Upper level, 20 yard line tickets for 7 dollars each, with fees it's under $25.. Parking will cost you about as much...

A good thing about this game (even though it can be the reason for the Dolphins losing) is that Tennessee's strengths are our weaknesses or at least question marks. If we stop them, it will go a long way for the season. We'll know a lot more at the end of the game as we do now.

Burgers on the grill, queso in the crockpot. I'm ready!

Surprised you bring back Escobar only to inactive him that week. Figured he’d be active cause of package limitations without someone who has been at camp at tight end.

But glad to see smythe get the nod. Top primary in line tight end on the team already. Use him in 12 and 13 personnel

Who's our backup OL with Sterup out? Larsen and who else?

Back
Top Bottom