*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have no room for error and won’t get help from anybody....if we want the top seed we will most likely have to run the table or at worst, lose no more than one game....of course if we lose to the ravens we can forget about the top seed
Not necessarily true. It depends what the Ravens do on the road against both the Jaguars and 49ers.

I would have made this into a thread but given what happen today!!! Correct me if I’m wrong the Dolphins if they win there next 4 they can sit there guys against Buffalo and still get a number one seed.
The jet is beating Baltimore head to head! We got this ! Fins up baby I’m so happy for this team and appreciated this season so much already !!

I understand how many of us follow various scenarios, but the team must focus 100% on the immediate task at hand. The Titans. Each and every team can be dangerous and nothing is a given. But we, as fans should enjoy this amazing ride.

I understand how many of us follow various scenarios, but the team must focus 100% on the immediate task at hand. The Titans. Each and every team can be dangerous and nothing is a given. But we, as fans should enjoy this amazing ride.
Thank you for not implying that we can only focus on the titans as fans. Glad the team is doing it - and when McD explains the philosophy about the team not looking ahead, i believe it more than any other coach that has spilled that same ol same ol out of their mouths. They are getting better at running the plays each week - doing the dance, its easy to see why we are finally consistent even with injuries. That is why we are pummeling all the teams we should beat, and getting better and better against top teams - they say we cant beat top teams, but we will - our history this year says as much. And id rather be this good consistently then all over the place like prior teams and Just about every other team save SF. We know how to win without a doubt.

Man I really hope we can keep winning and get that #1 seed. It would mean so much for us to play at home in the playoffs.. The game vs the Ravens will be HUGE. A tough one for sure. And the cowboys are a good team too. Cant count out the Bills... gonna be a rocky finish to the season. Let's get some momentum though!!
these next two are must win for us

320px-Tennessee_Titans_logo.svg.png
@
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

DklFwdOXsAAvLGr.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION
ESPN_NFL_Monday_Night_Football_logo_2023.jpg

ESPN National Broadcast

Play-by-Play Announcer: Chris Fowler
Color Commentators: Louis Riddick, Dan Orlovsky

244px-WSFL_logo_2020.svg.png
800px-Wtvf_2010.png

free over-the-air simulcast available in the Miami market on WSFL The CW 39 Miami-Fort Lauderdale and in the Nashville market on WTVF CBS 5 Nashville

Monday_Night_Football_with_Peyton_and_Eli_titlecard.jpg

alternative commentary team available on Monday Night Football with Peyton and Eli on ESPN2/ESPN+ (shared commentary with the Green Bay Packers-New York Giants game on ABC)

414px-NFL%2B_logo.svg.png

stream also available with a paid NFL+ subscription

Kickoff at 8:15 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
Ooyt5MN.png

WEATHER
bSM7UqC.png

Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. North wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

Thank you as always Adam. Love that aerial view of the stadium. Been a long weekend can’t wait for this game. LFG Miami 👍🐬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom