*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
One game at a time. The Titans and jets are winnable games. Win these 2 games and we control our destiny on the last 3 games of the season.

Any game that we don't turn the ball over we have a chance.

The Miami Dolphins will get on a streak to end the season and will get a much needed bye in the first round.

Superbowl Prediction:

49ers/or eagles against miami dolphins.

Go phins

We need to cream this team and the Jets to gain some momentum heading into our final 3 game stretch. We're seeing teams like the Eagles and Chiefs get humbled lately, but we were already humbled. We are peaking and need to stomp everything in our way from here on out.

This is the start of the stretch run. Primetime at home. I want to see us come out and smash the Titans in the face. Let there be no doubt about who we are and what we’re here to accomplish.

Our stadium. Dominate these mofos.

We need to cream this team and the Jets to gain some momentum heading into our final 3 game stretch. We're seeing teams like the Eagles and Chiefs get humbled lately, but we were already humbled. We are peaking and need to stomp everything in our way from here on out.
We play at the same time you guys do. That stinks.

Good Monday Football Morning all!! Really excited as my son and I came down from NY for the game plan to head to the Rock early to soak it in.

Are there any big finheaven tailgates going on?

Let’s take care of business
I had to stop getting my season tickets several years ago, but Nat Moore used to have a pretty cool organized tailgating event with food and former Dolphins players as guests for his pregame show. Not sure if they still do that though.

Otherwise, plenty of other stuff in and around the stadium. Tailgates all over the parking lot and events outside the stadium.

Have Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom