Official University of Florida Promises to Destroy Alabama Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official University of Florida Promises to Destroy Alabama Thread

Hell Yeah......saban has a long road ahead of him, Gator Bait for sure..

I cant exactly say Ill be rooting for the s'rotaG, just always rooting against amabalA.

As a UT Vols fan, I officially will be rooting for Florida this coming season.

...For one game anyway.

Excuse me...I must go

...I can't believe I actually said I'd root for the Gators. I must go listen to Rocky Top now. :lol:

:lol: Seminoles fan here, I second your :barf:... damn you Nick for putting me in a position to root for the Gators. Although, the Seminoles play Alabama in Jacksonville next season. So, as a Seminoles fan, I vow that we too will make Nick 1st season very rough! :D

I'm a Gator fan, so it makes it that much easier to hate Saban that much more. I just wish I had more years here to see Urban outcoach this assclown.

I wish UM plays Alabama, then Saban would really be scared

More power to you my Gators friend! CRUSH Saban! Rollover Tide! :lol:

I'm already making plans to go to that Noles / Tide game in Jacksonville with a "Hick Satan" sign.

As a freshman at the University of Florida, I PROMISE that we, the Florida Gators, will take care of saban for my next three years at school.

Officialy declaring Saban....GATOR BAIT!:judge: :eating:

The only bowl game Saban will be going to will be the Toilet Bowl
:nate:

SABAN:monkeyl: :fh:

GO DOLPHINS!

GO GATORS!

I wonder if LSU was thinking the same thing about the Dolphins when you stole him from Baton Rouge, It amazes me the sentiment on most of these boards, this is a business, get over it. WH would have fired Saban after next year anyway, because there is no way that you guys can make a run to the playoffs next year and that is what it would have taken. So the question, if he stayed and you went 8-8 and missed the playoffs and gets fired, is it then not hypocritical of you as fans because you would have wanted him gone anyway. You guys know that only one college coach in memory that was successful on both levels and that was Jimmy Johnson, he did a hell of job at The U and then made his splash in Dallas, the majority of college coaches are not made for the pros. Sorry to see that all your hate is on Bama, we are just products of the business, we mean no harm and are just trying to rebuild our program to the status it used to be. Good luck in 2007, we will not be rooting for you to fail.

As a UM alumni & diehard U fan......*sigh*......I....have to say.....that i'm rooting for the G....Ga....Gators..not only in the Fiesta bowl, but for as long as Nick the d!&K is HC of Alabama.

I can't believe i just said that. Now, like someone else posted :barf:

As a freshman at the University of Florida, I PROMISE that we, the Florida Gators, will take care of saban for my next three years at school.

Officialy declaring Saban....GATOR BAIT!:judge: :eating:

The only bowl game Saban will be going to will be the Toilet Bowl
:nate:

SABAN:monkeyl: :fh:

GO DOLPHINS!

GO GATORS!

As a Gator fan and student, I would think you would know that we don't play Bama again til 2010. Unless its in the SEC Championship anyway.

Whats Fla. record against Bama the last four times?1 and 3?

wat the hell is your problem???? damnn you should chill out. you come attackin me like that? arent we all dolphins fans on here just tryin to blow some steam after the saban situation? jeezus. don't be mad your college team sucks and the Gators are actually good. if i didnt know better id think you were an alabama fan

You need to relax bro.

You Guys Better let your mouths rest........You may bite off more than you can chew with Alabama.........I was pulling for Florida in the national champ game.....But after seeing all this I will pull for OSU.

OSU 41
Fl 14

Roll Tide !!!

Before you guys get to excited you guys might want to take a second and look at the staff Saban is putting together.

Back
Top Bottom