*** OFFICIAL VIKINGS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL VIKINGS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16

Persons before me in this thread have summed up my frustration and apathy better than I will be able to this morning. I will see if I can find an appropriate gif.

Go Fins. Please fire Philbin and Coyle, Mr. Ross.

I can't wait for Kenny Albert and Moose to make excuses for Joe's lousy coaching performance this year. Mando mentioned how they will claim "continuity" as the reason why. Kenny Albert is hell to listen to.

Here we go. This should about cover it.

200-2.gif

Well, seeing as how we essentially have only two more games until the offseason ... I'm planning on thoroughly enjoying the hell outta both games!

Miami Dolphins football, yelling at the TV, and beer just go together perfectly.

I now return y'all to the coaching bitchfest. :chuckle:

Go Fins! I want to see a victory regardless of the situation.

As I mentioned in the other thread, I don't see how you create a culture of winning......by losing. Lets give a warm South Florida welcome to the Vikings.

I'm rooting for losses because it will benefit the team in long run

You simply don't know that. (We could lose both, fire Joe, & hire somebody worse - for example.)

I feel sorry for people who think like this. Why be miserable? Enjoy today!

Yea, I think everybody understands that losing results in a better draft pick . . . I don't understand why rooting for the Dolphins to lose helps them in that regard. You're a fan, you get 16 games a year, why spend any of those games rooting for your team to lose.

If they lose they lose, but I want them to play well and win.

You simply don't know that. (We could lose both, fire Joe, & hire somebody worse - for example.)

I feel sorry for people who think like this. Why be miserable? Enjoy today!

I wanted Tony out in 2010 and figured the poor ending of the season would have warranted his dismissal. It did not.

Fin fans should cheer for their team and hope to see success.

I DO predict they suck today, but I am still hoping for a win.

Im just to the point this year where Ill get a little excited if we make a big play or something, but Im not even gonna be a tiny bit upset or mad if we get blown out 50-0 either. Pretty close to apathy I guess. Hopefully we play well. If not...oh well, one step closer to getting Philbin out.

I am more uptight about what insiders have to say on the Fins job, then the game. That is true.

Just win the last 2 games, and let the rest of the bs take care of itself, Go Dolphins.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

and let Tannehill air it out deep over and over and over, LIVE ACTION TRAINING, please

Back
Top Bottom