*** OFFICIAL VIKINGS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL VIKINGS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16

It's week 16 we are out of it gonna ask for fast tempo from the o these final 2 games...I won't get it but the plays we run scream for it...and I'm tired of watching marginal qbs work out of it and benefit

It's week 16 we are out of it gonna ask for fast tempo from the o these final 2 games...I won't get it but the plays we run scream for it...and I'm tired of watching marginal qbs work out of it and benefit

No chance. Joe will coach so tight the next two weeks it will not be funny.

[video=youtube;zEs2CECkTQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEs2CECkTQU[/video]

:lol: jay fiedlers sorry ass...I think that guy singing works at my local foot locker...he references being a Dolphins fan as "exhausting" and a "trash can"

Things to do that will be more entertaining than this pathetic game?

Anything

Aaaaaahhhhh...the bitterness of the season.

Looking forward to todays game. No expectations other than some hot wings and a cold beer. I have a buddy who is a Vikings fan, so gonna watch this one with him from the bar.

what are the updated playoff scenarios for miami...they still had us alive last night after the San diego win...

I enjoy any Dolphins game played and I tried to root for a loss in 2011 but I just couldn't do it

After watching San Francisco collapse last night, I'm not really on board with bringing Harbaugh here.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk
RT Dallas Thomas, RB Daniel Thomas were out on field early running and stretching, Dallas has significant limp.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

B5ZA9JwIAAAJggm-1.jpg

RT Dallas Thomas, RB Daniel Thomas were out on field early running and stretching, Dallas has significant limp.

Both are working with the inactives so it's likely they will be. What's the chances Turner sees the field today?

We should do before and after pictures with that stadium look right at kickoff.

Parking lot pretty empty at Sun Life Stadium. Usually bustling by now. No surprise...expect a small crowd today.

Friends and Family Day at Sun Life. Too bad. Kind of sad. However, the team had a chance to make the next two weeks worthy of hype. Too bad.

Back
Top Bottom