Official vikings @ jets thread | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official vikings @ jets thread

Favre needs to retire. Sucks for Viking's fans.

That was Favre's 31st INT that got run back for a TD>....an NFL record.....just FYI.

ALRIGHT ITS OK! MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE RIGHT HERE!...who am I kidding Favre is no Marino.

who do the Jets play next week? or is it their bye week?

It's alright guys, all we can do now is watch the fins squish the packers!!!

you guys don't have to admit it but the jets are the class of our division this year...as long as sanchez plays like he's played the last 3 weeks plus it's their division

i hope you guys are smart enough to realize that now...they can run the ball vs any front...they have santonio holmes on the outside getting one on one looks all game long...its only a matter of time before that pays off big...

the d gives offensive fronts so many looks and they have 2 legit athletes at cb on the outside...plus a real thumper ilb in david harris

it's their division barring some major injury and sanches taking a real tumble

play for the wildcard if sanchez keeps this up and i see no reason its gonna change

What does Sanchez need to keep up, 50% passing percentages. They've tied the NFL record for games without a turnover, that isn't going to last all season long. Let's give the weather time to change before we start crowning division champs.

Back
Top Bottom