Official vikings @ jets thread | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official vikings @ jets thread

you guys don't have to admit it but the jets are the class of our division this year...as long as sanchez plays like he's played the last 3 weeks plus it's their division

i hope you guys are smart enough to realize that now...they can run the ball vs any front...they have santonio holmes on the outside getting one on one looks all game long...its only a matter of time before that pays off big...

the d gives offensive fronts so many looks and they have 2 legit athletes at cb on the outside...plus a real thumper ilb in david harris

it's their division barring some major injury and sanches taking a real tumble

play for the wildcard if sanchez keeps this up and i see no reason its gonna change

Admit what? The Jests beat the Viqueens just like we did and it was a close game down here between us two. No ones wearing a division crown yet. No one.

ha ha...ok guys...just wait and see...that defense played an awful lot into sanchez numbers...but you notice he didn't throw the ball into coverage very much and seemed to make the proper reads

we can't even run the damn ball right now into cover 2 fronts and yet you guys think we are gonna all the sudden blow up??? we better have made some serious adjustments during the bye week

Also, I'll say it, the Jets are the best team in the division right now. So was Denver this time last year, and Jacksonville right now, and Washington, and Chicago, and Atlanta, and Arizona (starting 3 QBs in 5 games), and KC.

It's been 5 weeks lol. Simmer down.

Also, I'll say it, the Jets are the best team in the division right now. So was Denver this time last year, and Jacksonville right now, and Washington, and Chicago, and Atlanta, and Arizona (starting 3 QBs in 5 games), and KC.

It's been 5 weeks lol. Simmer down.

every one of those teams you just mentioned can't being to match up with the jets right now...lol

the jets fronts are just beating teams up on both sides of the ball...thats a guaranteed recipe for success

i'm not surprised you don't see it to be honest

Seriously? Henne played great against the Jests D. Not to mention Allen's "slip up" was a huge reason the Jests were able to pull ahead. Plus as we witnessed tonight, even with Revis healthy the Jests still would have matched up the more physical Cromartie with Marshall as they did with Moss, and Brandon owned him.

"If you want to crown them, then crown thier ***..."

Seriously? Henne played great against the Jests D. Not to mention Allen's "slip up" was a huge reason the Jests were able to pull ahead. Plus as we witnessed tonight, even with Revis healthy the Jests still would have matched up the more physical Cromartie with Marshall as they did with Moss, and Brandon owned him.

i'm yet to see a team outside the ravens in week 1 when sanchez was completely bottled up not even throwing the ball down the field shut them down...who else has stopped that running game...they just physically on both sides of the ball kick peoples ***

they kicked our *** on both sides of the ball also...i think we're playing for 2nd place even though i hate to say it provided sanchez takes care of the ball and doesn't force things

santonio holmes is gonna destroy one on one coverage very very soon...i guarantee that

actually...your wrong. Moss just joined the team a few days ago. He knows nothing about the offense or their system. All moss could do tonight was run deep routes and that's what cromartie is best at defending. everyone knew thats all moss would be able to do tonight. Come on...use some common sense instead of trying to justify some misconception you have that the dolphins are in the same boat as the jets....Revis is the best corner on the jets, revis will be covering marshall in round 2. I mean, moss wasnt even on the field when the vikes were running their 2 minute offense when they were down by 2...

dude come on! expect revis to play off the rust! He did not have his best game but he is getting back in football shape. PLayoffs is where it counts! and as long as he is 100% playing at a high level in the playoffs that's all that matters

Already calling playoffs for teams after week 5??? Please re-read the final sentence in my last post.

actually...your wrong. Moss just joined the team a few days ago. He knows nothing about the offense or their system. All moss could do tonight was run deep routes and that's what cromartie is best at defending. everyone knew thats all moss would be able to do tonight. Come on...use some common sense instead of trying to justify some misconception you have that the dolphins are in the same boat as the jets....Revis is the best corner on the jets, revis will be covering marshall in round 2. I mean, moss wasnt even on the field when the vikes were running their 2 minute offense when they were down by 2...

Never said that and everyone would have to admit they're playing better football NOW. But it's a long season and I have no doubt in my mind that we can compete with them in NY.

Jets lucky to win this one. That was quite possibly the worst clock management I have ever seen. Speaking of lucky, does Mark Sanchez have a golden horseshoe shoved up his ***? Every Jets game I've watched he has DB's dropping picks, balls being tipped that never get picked, etc. But of course the most overrated QB in NFL history struck again with a INT in crunchtime. Something we've become accustomed to seeing the last 5 years or so.

you guys don't have to admit it but the jets are the class of our division this year...as long as sanchez plays like he's played the last 3 weeks plus it's their division

i hope you guys are smart enough to realize that now...they can run the ball vs any front...they have santonio holmes on the outside getting one on one looks all game long...its only a matter of time before that pays off big...

the d gives offensive fronts so many looks and they have 2 legit athletes at cb on the outside...plus a real thumper ilb in david harris

it's their division barring some major injury and sanches taking a real tumble

play for the wildcard if sanchez keeps this up and i see no reason its gonna change

They look strong I'll admit, but there's a LOT of football to be played yet. It's too early to concede anything.

Back
Top Bottom