Official vikings @ jets thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official vikings @ jets thread

Holmes doing his best Braylon Edwards impression. Great playcall though. If only Henning ever called slants. That's pretty much the difference in us in the Jets. Schotty knows what the **** he's doing while Henning is completely oblivious.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Helps when you have a great O-Line.
Vikings have a good o-line. I would argue that they have a much better interior oline than Miami.

hahhaa yeah. Watching Jackson play a few years ago was painful. He would throw INT after INT and piss the Vikings chances of winning away. Peterson ran the ball like a madman that year, and it was the only reason they were able to make the playoffs that year.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

mother ****er.
i dont know man, this seems rock bottom ugly. they can only go up, jackson at least is mobile. i mean this is just putrid

i dont know man, this seems rock bottom ugly. they can only go up, jackson at least is mobile. i mean this is just putrid
It's like Kolb coming in for Vick when he got injured. He wasn't taking reps for the starters, and therefore had no chemistry with them. If you think Favre's chemistry with the WR's are bad, oh man, Tarvaris Jackson would look like a college QB out there.

how frustrating is it that a ****in **** sexual qb is playing well for the jets

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

wat a downpour

Back
Top Bottom